You Belong With Me - Ughhh I hate Appa!

You Belong With *ME*

Hey guys! Look! I'm uploading!! Yayay! ^_^ anywayy, listen to this song please????

 

 

Park Bom's POV

Everything was going fine, me hanging out with Tabi in our little corner, CL and GD making fun of each other but enjoying it, and the rest of the gang just chilling just like it was before everything was screwed up; until my phone rang.

I was sitting with Tabi on one of the chairs that was the furthest away from the group, just talking, and possiblely kissing, when my phone rings.

"Hmm? Who could that be at this hour?" I asked to myself, as Tabi leaned in, curious also. He gave me a questioning look, agreeing with me.

"Hello?" I answered in english.

"Yaw bo seh yo ? Is this Park Bom's mobile phone?" The man on the other side of the phone asked.

"Err.. Yes it is. Who is this?" I asked nicely, using a bit of my aigoo.

"This is Kwon Hwan Hee, your father's secretary. Sorry for the late call, but your father wants to meet with you at 9:00am sharp. Please do not be late, Miss Park." HwanHee said formally.

I looked at the phone, then at TOP, and then responded.

"Umm, Okay. Tell him I'll see him then." And then I hung up. I looked at TOP, he gave me a look telling me to tell him what just happened.

"Ummm.. My dad just called me... Well not my dad, but his secretary did. Which is weird cause they never call. And we wants to meet me later today. OHMYGOD, something bad happened didn't it? Ahh! And i'm gonna be blamed like I always doo-" I was rambling on and on until TOP stopped me.

"Ahaha babe, chill. I bet it's NOTHING. Ok? Just watch."

 

-later that day, at 9:00am

I knocked on appa's door to his office. You see, my dad works for a music industry, well more like he's the owner for it. He could make me an idol, if I wanted to, but I want to be recongized for my own talents instead of just getting instant popularity. It's difficult just talking to him without reporters on my tail. Thats why he changed his name from Park JiYong to Kwon Jinho, to avoid anything with me. But he does love me, I think.

"Come in!" I heard his voice, it was distant.

I walked in and saw him at his desk, collecting and looking over papers.

"Appa...." I said quietly looking around.

The office:

 

"Take a seat, Bom." I nodded and did as I was told.

Then he looked up, putting the papers down. He looked at me. I looked different from the last time I saw him. I dyed my hair a bright red. I hope he didn't mind.

(Before:)

(After:) [don't look at the microphone. lol]

He shook his head as if he was disappointed in me. "How's school going for you? You're a Senior now, am I right?" I didn't say anything. He-he never cares about my school. Why's he asking about that now? I cleared my throat.

"Yes, I'm a senior now." He nodded his head without even looking at me. I scoffed and turned the other way, not wanting to look at him. He focused on looking at his billions of papers as he talked to me.

"Good Good. Now listen. I have plans for you to-" He started again. I rolled my eyes, hoping he didn't see this.

He always does this. Every since he found out I could sing and dance, he's been trying to make me famous, mainly to benefit himself. I wasn't listening to him. I zoned out and thought about my friends, CL and GD, and of course Tabi. 

"-so you are to be engaged this summer, alright?" I snapped back to reality as I faced him.

"What? Engaged? Engaged for what?" I looked at him with wide eyes. He just shook his head.

"Do you ever listen to me?? Aish I said, that this summer you will be engaged. To one of my friend's son. I will tell you the details later. But I thought I would tell you."

I stood up, not believing that my own father would do this to me.

"WHAT?! Appa, you can't do that!? I-I'm only in high school! I still want to go to college!" I said, half yelling.

"You will still be able to go to college. But you will just be engaged. And wae? Why can't I do this?! I'm your father, aren't I?!?!" he said, giving me a death glare.

I just wanted to cry. What about Tabi? I L-love him. And finally I can be with him, and now my father decides to throw this at me?

My eyes began to water. "Please, Appa, don't do this to me. Please." I said begging him.

He didn't flinch.

"And why not? Tell me a reason." I gulped.

"Because I already love someone." I said, looking away.

His eyes shot up at me and gave me another deathly glare.

"WHAT?!" I flinched and stepped back. He always yells at me, but I'm still not used to it. It's why I chose to go to a boarding school.

"I-I love someone else, Appa... He's nice and he treats me well. Please Appa, I don't want to get married to someone else."

He was so angry that his whole face turned red.

"No! Absolutely not! You are getting engaged! Weither you like it or not! This is final!" He said storming out. I collasped to the floor, crying.

"Appa... Appa! I hate you! Top..... What am I gonna do now?..... Ottoke.." I said inbetween sobs.

 

 

Meanwhile, with CL and GD

(CL's POV)

"Hey I'm gonna go get some pepsi. Anyone want anything?" I asked to everyone, except for Bom and Tabi because they weren't there. Bom had to go meet her dad and TOP just didn't feel like hanging out with us without Bommie.

Yes, I found out about Top and Bommie. How? Dara has a big mouth, lets just leave it at that. And Minzy was clueless.

"Nahh. We're good." Said Taeyang, who had his arm around Dara, as they were watching a movie in our room.

G-Dragon was on my bed, doing who knows what. But I didn't care. Me and him are cool, I think. We haven't really talked about it and to tell you the truth I really didn't want to talk about it.

Minzy, Daesung, and Seungri were on Minzy's bed, looking at photos on her laptop on Facebook. I shook my head, kids.

I was gonna walk out when someone called my name. I turned around and saw G-Dragon jump off my bed, walking over to me. He scratched the back of his head, like he always does when he doesn't know if he should ask something.

"Can I--You wouldn't mind if I joined you, would you?" I let my mouth drop a little. Then I closed it and cleared my throat.

"Uhhhhh-Uh noo. I wouldn't mind. Let's go." I said, turning around to walk again. He grinned and walked beside me.

"I know we haven't talked about, uhm, about what happened in the closet, but I want to." He said, his voice soft, making it so only I could hear. I gulped, I couldn't talk. Just having him near me is making my heart blow up.

I stuck a peak at him and noticed that he was staring at me, hard.

"Y-Yeah I guess we talk about it..." I said, dragging it out.

Then.....

AWKWARD SILENCE

G-Dragon cleared his throat.

"Sooo...."


Hiya everyone! I uploaded!!!!! =D I love my subscribers and thank you everyone for being patient with me! <33 Love all of you! heart

 

Anywayy.... Heres a little hint:

Pay attention to this guy:

Can anyone guess what his part in my story is?

COMMENTS are most welcome! <333