You Belong With Me - It's A Weird Relationship

You Belong With *ME*

TOP's POV

"WHAT THE ! The hell is Chae Rin doing with Minho?! I'mma ing kick his the minute he walks pass me. That ing -"

"Dude, it's just CL, why the hell are you getting so worked up about her? YOU broke up with HER remember? And we HATE 2ne1? What's wrong with you?" I asked GD as we waited for Taeyang to get out of his class so we could skip. Unfortunetly, CL was in that class and Minho (NOT THE ONE FROM SHINEE OR THE ACTOR. JUST A RANDOM DUDEE) was flirting her. Yo, as long as no one was hitting on Bom, if anyone was, then -

"Okay, dude, now why are YOU getting worked up?" GD asked, pointing to my now clinched fist. Oops. I might have to beat some poor dude up to get my anger out later. Whatever.

"Nothing. What the heck is taking Taeyang so long?! Ugh, I'm gonna go get Seungri, wait for Taeyang would ya?" I asked as I started walking.

"YAH! Since when did you become the leada, huh?!" GDragon asked/yelled at me.

"Since I was older. Hehe, just kidding, chill!" I just waved my hand away, dismissing the subject.  as I kept walking. As I kept walking down the hall, I saw Bom and Dara walking, probably to the girl's bathroom. Hehehe, i'mma scare them. I smirked as I tiptoed to them slowly.

"BOO!" I half yelled as them. AHAHAHAHAHAH you should've seen their face!! They jumped so far into the air! Bom snapped her head at me, same with Dara.

"UGH! Temp! What the ! Trying to give me a heart attack??!" Dara said,hitting my arm. I faked an "ow". Bom just stared at me angerly. And then she took Dara's arm and continued walking. . Now she's angry at me. I caught up with them and went infront of Bom and gave her my "I'm-sorry-Bommie.-Please-forgive-me?" look. She just rolled her eyes.

"Sorry babe. You're just to easy to scare." I said as I pecked her check. She smiled and kissed me lightly. No! I want MORE! Actually kiss me! My head was saying. I groaned but didn't do anything that would pressure her into something that she didn't want to do.

"*cough, cough*" Dara said. We backed away.

"So, what are you doing here?" Bom asked. I shrugged.

"Looking for Seungri. Ji wants to go - "

"You're skipping again?" Bom asked with a pout. I quickly looked away. I can never take her pouts. Dara just rolled her eyes.

"When do they NOT skip? I saw Seungri go into the science hall." She said, pointing to her right. I nodded and pecked Bom's lips lightly. Dara knew about us but I can tell she still wasn't comfortable with the entire idea of it. If her leader ever found out... Aish, all hell would break out.

"I gotta go before GD flips. By the way, TaeYang says he'll call you, Dara. I'll call you tonight baby." And with that, I went to see Seungri.

 

*Later that Day*

"I still can't believe frickin Minho would flirt with CL. Ugh. Why the hell does it make me so mad. Okay, it. I'm gonna hit the clubs and do something about it." G Dragon said before leaving.

We were at our dorm, just chilling. The minute he left, we locked the door. I sighed and sat on the couch of our room. Taeyang and Daesung were sitting on tthe other side, looking at the computer about some article over a girl group and Seungri was sitting next to me.

"He still likes her, right?" Seungri asked. I hit him on the head.

"Oww~ Hyung!" He said, rubbing his head. I just shrugged.

"Yeah, he still likes her. Duh! He's been acting like this ever since he dumped Jessica." Daesung said. We all just rolled our eyes. If only he could just realise what a he was being and that he himself could fix this entire thing.

"That was like a year ago. CL and GD broke up a week before he dumped Jessica. But of course, he's never gonna get CL. She hates his guts. " I said, looking at my phone. Why hasn't Bom texted me yet. Aish!

"I wouldn't blame her. If my girlfriend ever cheated on me the way Ji did to CL, I would hate her too." TaeYang said. I just sighed. I knew he meant Dara, but she likes him too much. She would never do that. So in that case, Taeyang has nothing to worry about.

 

That's G-Dragon and CL's weird relationship. I know that CL has feelings for him still. Everytime she finds out that he ed another girl or that he almost killed someone just because he was drunk and he felt like it, Bom would tell me that how she would lock herself in her room, and just crying, or screaming angrily, whichever cames first. It . They should just effing get back together. But, that's just asking for too much.