You Belong With Me - Nothing....Happened?

You Belong With *ME*

***Recap***

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING IN THERE?!?! DID ONE OF YOU DIE????? NO ONE'S TALKING!! THAT'S IT! WE'RE COMING IN!!!!!!"

 

 

Chapter 6

Bommie's POV

What the heck are they doing in there!?! I was walking back and forth, while Dara and Taeyang were on the floor, his arm around her as her head was on his shooulder. Dara closed her eyes, probably to calm herself down. Minzy was next to Dara, fiddling with her fingers and biting her lip.

I sighed. I looked at Temp, but he looked as though he was in deep thought.

"Ughhh!! This is killing! They've been in there for like.... a century!" I yelled as I sat on the floor. Minzy looked confused and moved over to sit next to me.

"It's the first time they are actually talking. Isn't that a good thing?" She asked me. I threw my head back and let out another sigh. "UGH! THEY COULD BE KILLNG EACHOTHER IN THERE!!"

I got up and went straight to the door. Okay, that's it.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING IN THERE?!?! DID ONE OF YOU DIE????? NO ONE'S TALKING!! THAT'S IT! WE'RE COMING IN!!!!!!" And then I opened the door, followed by Temp, Dara, and Minzy.

My eyes widened. The minute I stepped in, CL and G-Dragon broke away and went to the opposite walls. I crossed my arms across my chest and started tapping my shoe.

I narrowed my eyes at CL and GD.

"What's going on?" I asked. They wouldn't look at eachother. I rolled my eyes.

"djakjfdla;jsfd....." CL mumbled. Wait, what'd she say?

"What was that? Chae-Rin, you better answer me!"

"N-nothing happened, Bom. So stop freaking out, nothing's going on." She said, her head not facing me,but also not looking at Ji-Yong. His head turned to her, and I swear I saw pain, but then it was then replaced by anger. He stood up and walked out of the closet, his hands forming fists. Top, Daesung, Taeyang and Seungri followed behind. Minzy, Dara, and I ran over to where Chae was on the floor.

"Unnieee, what happened?" Minzy asked as she shoook Chaerin to look at her. Dara pushed CL's hair away, and we realized....

She was crying. Our eyes widened and we looked at each other before hugging her to calm her down.

 

 

Hey Guys!~ Sorry for like, not really writing... >.< Don't Hate me!

I'm been wiicked lazy and just reading around the site.. Sorry!

But I plan on trying to write in more Temp-Bom in this story! But right now, the main focus is CL & GD!

Hope that's okay! <3