The Confession

When being friends just isn't enough

--This whole chapter will also be in Author's POV--

After lunch Mei Li went back to class and stared out the window as the teacher continued the lecture. Do Yoon and Dae Hyun would occassionally stare or . Mei Li just ignored it. After class Mei Li gathered her things and just as Mei Li, Dae Hyun and Do Yoon was about to leave Xiao Hua ran up to Dae Hyun and linked arms with him.

"Dae Hyunnie can we go eat some ice cream." She said attempting to drag him along.

"I think I'm going to pass today" Dae Hyun replied looking at Mei Li who continued walking down the hallway with Do Yoon.

Xiao Hua then chased after Do Yoon and linked arms with him.

"Do Yoon, you know all the girls are talking about you and your kind of like a kingka now so I was wondeing if you wanted to eat some ice cream with me and some of the girls." She said as she glared at Mei Li who ignored her and shoved her books into her locker.

"No thanks, I don't really feel like eating ice cream today." Do Yoon replied shaking Xiao Hua off him. Xiao Hua then walked up to Mei Li who was busy putting her snacks into her bag.

"Urgh, you love to take all the boys don't you. I can't believe I used to be your friend." Xiao Hua said standing in front of the locker.

"Can you move out of the way please." Mei Li replied unphased by the comment.

"I mean your so ugly and your like a boy, I don't get what people see in you" Xiao Hua said not budging from her position.

"Look I don't have time to argue with you so can you please move so I can get the rest of my things." Mei Li replied agitated that she couldn't get the rest of her snacks.

"Oh so you don't have time for me but I guess you have time for hogging all the guys. I mean do you not notice the amount of guys that stare at you. You such a ." Xiao Hua said as she pushed Mei Li towards the wall.

"No I don't notice because I don't care. Do you really think I would spend my time hogging guys that I have no interest in. You know what forget my things, forget you. I'm off." Mei Li said as she walked off taping on her PSVita. 

"Hey you don't walk away from me I'm not finished talking to you." Xiao Hua shouted after her.

"Yeah yeah I hear you." Mei Li waved as she carried on playing with her PSVita.

Do Yoon and Dae Hyun who were stood staring at the scene along with a crowd of students walked up to Xiao Hua.

"You have gone too far Xiao Hua. What's wong with you she used to be your best friend?" Dae Hyun said pinning her against the locker.

"Well she's not anymore and it was the best choice I made." Xiao Hua said tears forming in her eyes.

"Why would you call her a she's anything but." Dae Hyun said anger rising in his eyes.

"Look I'm jealous ok." Xiao Hua replied as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Why would you be jealous it's not like she's a queenka like you." Dae Hyun said concern in his eyes.

"Because even though I'm a queenka and all the guys like me there's one guy I can never have and that guy is you. Ok, I like you and I have since the first time we met." Xiao Hua said as she slid down the locker and cried into her knees.

So a super super short chapter. I honestly don't know what I'm doing. Is the fanfic good?? Answer me!!! Stop being silent people I need your feedback. Seriously. Anyway enjoy, comment and subscribe.

Thankyou people!!! 

P.S. Seiously Might delete this!!! dun dun dunnnnn!!!