The start of a Long lasting Friendship!!

When being friends just isn't enough

Dae Hyun POV

After a while of sitting awkwardly in silence as Mei Li tapped away on her laptop, I decided to speak up. "So Mei Li, were you born in Hong Kong?" I asked 

"erm Yeah I was born here what about you?" she replied with her eyes glued onto her laptop.

"Well I was born in Busan, South Korea, what do you like to do in your spare time?"

"Hmm I like to do a lot of things like playing football, basketball and playing games, eating, sleeping what about you?"

"No Way I like playing games and football too. What kind of games do you like?" *she's different to other girls I think I'm starting to like her*

"Well any games really, like playstation games and computer games."

"That's cool, I love playstation games" she looked up from her laptop and widened her eyes

Mei Li POV

"I know let's play a game" I said as I logged of Counter Strike. *I guess he really isn't that bad, I thought he would be like the other boys at school and be obsessed with money*

 

"Ok what shall we play?" He asked as he looked at me gobsmacked.

"hmmm how about Super mario, or maybe Pokemon? I have a ton of games so take your pick" I said as I hopped off my bed and walked to the games room next door to my room. I had a games room because I have two older brothers but they moved out recently and since I love playing games my parents kept it. Me and my brothers grew up testing new games and we always played together along with a few of the butler's and Lucia, my personal maid. The games room looks a bit like this.

 

"wow you have so many games, some of them haven't even been released yet" he said as he stared at the shelves filled with games for all sorts of consoles and gadgets.

"yeah I test out games for companies as a hobby, I used to play with my brothers before they moved out." *I know, should I ask him? ahh whatever might as well he seems cool anyway, let's see how he plays first*

"let's play...Power Stone!!" Dae Hyun said as he reached up and slid out the game with ease.

"Ok sure" I said as I jumped onto the purple leather couch and the dreamcast.

"let's play" he said as he slotted in the game and picked up the controllers handing one to you.

"I'm player one" you said as you got to the character selection table and picked Gourmand and Dae Hyun picked falcon.

You started playing the game and fighting with each other when you reached the boss. Xiao Hua walked and saw you two playing the game. She doesnt play games, she was girly and you wasn't she liked to go shopping and you hated it but you two were still best friends. Xiao Hua sat down on the couch adjacent to the one that you and Daehyun were sitting on, she stared at daehyun as you two played. *hmm does Xiao Hua like Dae Hyun?* After a few minutes you two beat the boss.

"Yes!!" You shouted as you high-fived Dae Hyun. 

"That was awesome" Dae Hyun said 

"Well done!!" Xiao Hua said 

"Hey your pretty good do you want to test games with me, I get new games to test every week and since my brothers arent here anymore it's boring testing them alone" you asked Dae Hyun as you switched off the t.v. by now it was 5:00 pm

Dae Hyun POV

"erm yh sure" you said as you began to feel your cheeks heat up *this girl is amazing, she's pretty and she's really fun to be with*

"ok let's go eat" Xiao Hua said as she started pull you down the stairs.

"What about Mei Li?" you asked Xiao Hua as you looked back.

"I'll be there in a second" Mei Li shouted after you. 

After dinner it began to get dark so you decided to set off to go home.

"Maybe I should get going" you said as you got up from the dinner table.

Xiao Hua POV

*oh no he's leaving maybe I could get him to stay over with me at Mei Li's she wouldnt mind since it's a weekend tomorrow*

"Wait!!" you said as ran over to Mei Li.

"Can Dae Hyun stay over?" you whispered

Mei Li POV

*should I agree, I think I should to help Xiao Hua* "sure whatever." I said as I walked back into the kitchen to get more food.

From that moment all I heard was a squeal and chattering.

Dae Hyun POV

"Do you want to stay over?" asked Xiao Hua "Mei Li said it was okay" she continued.

"erm okay sure let me call my family" I said as I exscused myself. A few minutes I walked into the kitchen to see Mei Li stuffing her face with and Xiao Hua chatting to her about what some of the girls were saying about her in school *aww she's soo cute when her face is puffed up like that, wait what am I thinking I've only met her today*

"I don't care they can say what they want" Mei Li said as she continued stuffing her face not bothered by what Xiao Hua just said

"Don't you care just a little? I would cry if it was me" replied Xiao Hua as she leaned on her arm.

"Why should I care? they can say it to my face and I wouldn't care" Mei Li replied

"That's true, well anyway I'm going to go watch t.v." Xiao Hua said as she hopped off the kitchen stool.

Contemporary-Kitchen-Design-in-good-isla

"oh hey Dae Hyun" Xiao Hua said as she saw you standing in the doorway "come watch t.v. with me" she said as she dragged you towards the screening room.

The screening room

jeremy-kipnis-home-theater_48_8WO3w_48.j

Mei Li POV

"Lucia Dae Hyun is staying over, I'll get the guest room ready." I said as I hoped off the stool taking a packet of crisps with me.

"No I'll do it you go watch t.v. with the others" she said pulling towards the screening room.

"okay fine" you replied knowing she was too strong for you.

You joined Daehyun and Xiao Hua on the sofa as monster inc started. Lucia came into the screening room when the movie finished.

"Time for bed kids. The guest room has beem done Mei Li show Dae Hyun to it.

You got up and walked towards the guest room with Dae Hyun.

"This is the guest room, Xiao Hua stays over alot so her room is next door to yours, my room is across the hall so if you need anything just knock on my door. Your bathroom is through the door on your left and a walk in wardrobe with some of my brothers old clothes through the double doors.

The Guest room

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdvowPYjgaxfHlhdnLuWw

Xiao Hua POV

"Time for bed" you said as you stretched and yawned.

Xiao Hua's room

impressive-hamliteraturecom-luxury-bedro

All the bedrooms in Mei Li's home had an ensuite and a walk in wardrobe.

The friendship between Mei Li and Dae Hyun continued to grow and they soon became best friends, Dae Hyun stayed over every week like you did. Your crush on Daehyun also continued to grow and Mei Li knew about this but she kept it a secret like I told her. Soon you all were inseperable.

Double Update. I know this is a really bad chapter but it will get better i promise!!! well anyway leave suggestions on how I can improve and subscribe!!! >.<

P.s. I think I'm going to make the next chapter in the present day so Liu Mei Li and Chan Xiao Hua are 18 and Jung Dae Hyun is 19, they're only a few months apart in age. In the previous chapters and this one they are 5.