Making Plans

When being friends just isn't enough

Mei Li's POV

*Wow I'm dating Do Yoon!What am I doing?* You thought to yourself as you brushed your teeth. You then rinsed you mouth and tied your hair in a messy bun, like you always did. Just at that moment your doorbell rang.

"Coming!" You shouted as you ran down the stairs. You opened the door and saw Do Yoon standing in front of you with a wide smile.

"Hey there! Ready to go?" he said brightly as held out his hand for you.

"Yeah sure let me just get me bag." You said as you went and picked up your bag from the sofa. You then slid on your Nike purple and white high tops. You then locked up your door and at that moment Dae Hyun walked out of his apartment. He looked up and locked eyes with you for a brief few minutes he then averted his gaze and glared at Do Yoon who was stood next to you holding your hand. 

"Daehyunnie!!" You heard a squeal as Xiao Hua came running through the lift doors. He nodded at you and Do Yoon just before he was tackled with kisses and hugs from Xiao Hua.

"Let's go" You said as you tugged Do Yoon by the hand.

Dae Hyun's POV

*I hate this I really need to fix this.* You sent them a nod and just as you were about to speak you heard a high pitch squeal emerge from the lift. You were then tackled by an array of hugs and kisses *Urgh I shouldn't have agreed to this. Now Mei Li with someone else.* You thought to yourself as you pushed Xiao Hua. She then noticed Mei Li and Do Yoon standing across the hallway and sent them a smirk as she gave you a slobbery kiss on the cheek. Mei Li and Do Yoon then walked off towards the lift. You quickly wiped your cheek and followed them with Xiao Hua squeezing onto your arm and you stepped into the lift along with Xiao Hua. Once you were stood in the lift Xiao Hua began gossiping again.*I really can't stand girls who gossip* You thought to yourself as you glanced at Do Yoon and Mei Li who were busy chatting among themselves.

Xiao Hua POV

*I'm so happy with Dae Hyun. I need to try harder and make him fall in love with me* You thought to yourself as the lift doors open. You noticed that Dae Hyun was stood outside his door and so you shouted his name and ran up to him. You hugged and gave him loads of kisses all over his face. He then pushed you away and you felt defeated but then you noticed Mei Li and Do Yoon stood outside Mei Li's apartment.*Hmmm did I miss something? Oh well this is payback for being a Mei Li* You thought to yourself as you smirked and gave Dae Hyun a big slobbery kiss on his cheek. You then hugged onto his arm as he pulled you towards the lift *dammit why does he only look at her. Am I not good enough* you thought to yourself. You then started talking about how horrible a girl looked ina dress and how she was no longer pure and all sorts of topics.

Do Yoon's POV

"I can't wait until this day ends!" Mei Li stretched as she leaned against the back of the lift. *I feel so lucky to be dating a girl so pretty.* you thought to yourself as you admired her.

"Why?" You asked as you pressed the button for the ground floor.

"Erm because it's the weekend tomorrow." She said glancing up at you, she was a lot shorter then you, she's just under 5'1(155cm) and your just under 6ft(180cm), and that was one of the things you like about her.

"Oh are you doing anything?" You replied as you glanced down at her.

"No, not really, probably going to just play some games why?" she replied as she pulled out her PSVita and started tapping the buttons.

"Well I was thinking of going somewhere, like on a date or something." You said slightly stuttering.

"Ok sure." She said as she looked up. 

"Really!?" You asked slightly surprised, this was the first time she's actually agreed to go somewhere.

"Yeah, yeah" she said as she looked back at her screen. You then put your arms around her and gave her a big bear hug, she was slightly stunned but then she slowly put her arms around your waist and looked up at you.

"Finally, I am going to plan everything so be ready ok?" You said as you pulled her away and looked down into her eyes.

"Ok, ok now let go so I can finsh beating this boss." she said attempting to push me away and look at her screen.

"No, I don't want to let go." I said pouting, as I tightened my grip around her.

"Fine but at least let me turn off my game." she said as she wriggled out of my grasp.

Mei Li's POV

We've been so busy these past few days that we hadn't gone on a date yet. So I decided that I would give in and agree to going on the date when he asked. He suddenly hugged me which surprised me at first because I'm not really a fan of physical contact, but his hug was warm and comfortable so I subconsciously put my arm around him. I decided to a bit and pretend that my game was more important, he just tightened his grip *he's so clingy* you thought to yourself as you wriggled out and shoved your game back into your bag. As soon as you closed your bag you felt an arm circle your shoulders. You glanced up and saw a grinning Do Yoon staring at you, feeling embarassed you looked away *this isn't me, why am I embarassed?* You thought as you glanced around. At that moment you glanced to the other side of the lift and saw Dae Hyun staring at you, you locked eyes with himand he quickly averted his gaze away *what's wrong with him?* You thought to yourself.    

Hey there new chapter!!! Yay for new chapters lol!! Thank you everyone for subscribing to my story!!! Might do a double update just for you guys!!! ^^ I know I say this all the time sorry for not keeping my promisses *bows* Hopefully I do get another chapter up!!! Anyway Enjoy, Comment and subscribe!!! 

Bye my lovely readers!!! (>.<)