Back to normal...

When being friends just isn't enough

Mei Li POV

After eating dinner dodo insisted on washing up so me and Dae Hyun decided to play games like old times. This time we decided to try out call of duty ghost. We started playing on opposing teams and fought through the map. We drawing on kills and there were a few seconds left so I quickly snuck up behind Dae Hyun and shot in the back of the head. "Yes!! I win!! haha I still own you." I screamed as I jumped around. "shut up I let you win." he sulked. "aww is baby Dae Dae sad because I beat him." I taunted with a smirk. Suddenly his face lit up as if he had an idea. "whatever your thinking don't do it." I said as I retreated. He leapt up and started attacking me with my biggest weakness,the only thing more horrible then dresses and makeup, tickles. I dropped to floor and started wriggling around trying to crawl away from these devil hands. Failing to do so I decided to retaliate by kneeing him in the gut. He then collapsed next to me clutching his gut so then I jumped up and started running. He quickly got up and tackled me to the floor. He sat on top of me and held my arms against the floor. "nuuuuu get off me you fatty." I screamed as I tried to wriggle out of his grip.

Dae Hyun POV

"Not until you admit I let you win" I smirked as she wriggled around *she is so cute like this I could stare at her all day.* "No I won fair and square, you can never beat me." she replied a grin plastered on her face. Suddenly she bent forward and pecked me on the cheek. My eyes widened, I released my grip on her and froze, then she pushed me and ran off into the kitchen. *did she just kiss me?* I thought to myself as I held onto my cheek.

Mei Li POV

He sat on top of me and held my hands against the floor. I tried wriggling around to get him off me so I decided to use the only thing I could move and I kissed him on the cheek *why did I just do that?what is wrong with me?*. He froze and released his grip so I pushed him off and ran off into the kitchen and hid behind Do Do who was washing dishes in the sink at the island. "What's up with you" he said song his hand on the towel and turning around to encircle me in a hug. "Oh nothing really just hiding from Dae Hyun. " I replied wrapping my arms around his waist. "OK what's you do?"He said looking down at me with his fatherly gaze. "Nothing" I said giving him my puppy pout *yeah that's what it was nothing I'm with Do Do that was a way off getting him off me it doesn't mean anything does it?* "Don't give me that look you know I can't resist you when you do that, come on let's go see the damage you've caused. " he said giving me a peck on the lips and dragging me out of the kitchen. Dae Hyun was still kneeling on the floor with his hand clutched to his cheek. "Dae Hyun, Hello are you in there." I said shaking him. "What?" He said snapping out of the trance. "You kind off dozed off or something you OK?" I asked hoping he wouldn't mention what happened before.

Dae Hyun POV

"yeah I'm fine, it's getting late I should be going" I said and I stood up and went to put my shoes on. "Erm ok well see you tomorrow then." Do Yoon said as Mei Li opened the door for me. After I put my shoes on I said bye to Mei Li and went back to my apartment. I closed the door and dropped onto the bed. *she kissed me, she really kissed me.* I thought to myself a smile painted on my face. I showered and jumped into bed and fell asleep dreaming off the kiss.

**************

so new chapter woo hoo finally. A levels are so hard why did I pick maths whyyyy. Not too sure about this chapter but I hope you like thanks for being my loyal readers and putting up with my lateness. sorry if the chapter seems really rushed but I really don't know what I'm doing anymore. Anyway subscribe, comment and enjoy!! byee!!!!^^