Confrontation

When being friends just isn't enough

--This whole chapter will be in Author's POV--

The next day Mei Li was cooking breakfast in the kitchen. She was still trying to figure out why Xiao Hua ran out yesterday. Just as Mei Li finished cooking the food Dae Hyun crept up behind her and put his hands over her eyes.

"Guess who" he said attempting to do a girl's voice.

"Oh I don't know maybe my mum" Mei Li said sarcastically as she turned around. when she turned around she was just inches away from Dae Hyun's face. 

"I'm guessing your here for food." Mei Li said as she began to walk away.

"Yeah, but I'm also here for you" Dae Hyun said grabbing Mei Li's waist.

"haha stop messing about. I'm going out for a while clean up and lock the door when you've finished eating." Mei Li said pushing Dae Hyun away. She then grabbed a piece of toast and put on her shoes.

"Well I'm off" she said as she closed the door.

*Why does she have to be so irresistable.* Dae Hyun thought to himself as he munched on the egg. He then spent the day at Mei Li's playing on her games waiting for her return.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mei Li arrived at Xiao Hua's house. she greeted the guard and walked in through the gates. She knocked on the door and Xiao Hua answered with red puffy eyes.

"Hi Xiao Hua. What's wrong?" Mei Li said with concern when she noticed the puffy eyes.

"Oh nothin, just a bit of hayfever." Xiao Hua lied as she moved aside to let Mei Li in.

"Liar. Come on spill the beans."Mei Li said sliding of her shoes. They both walked up to Xiao Hua room and sat on the big comfy bed. 

"I'm fine really." Xiao Hua lied again. 

"Stop lying Xiao Hua I can tell when your lying." Mei Li said getting impatient.

"Ok Ok I'll tell you." Xiao Hua said giving in.

"Well...remember how I like Dae Hyun." Xiao Hua said eyes begginning to water.

"Yeah... what did he do? if he's done something to you I will kill him." Mei Li said standing up.

"No no it's not that" Xiao Hua said tugging on Mei Li's arm.

"Then what is it." Mei Li said sitting back down.

"Well...it's just that I can't ever be with him." Xiao Hua said breaking down in tears.

"Why not, has he got a girlfriend? if he has I'm going to kill him for not telling me, his best friend." Mei Li said trying to comfort Xiao Hua.

"You just don't see it do you?" Xiao Hua said looking at Mei Li teary eyed.

"See what? I don't see anything." Mei Li said looking confused.

"Gosh your so blind Mei Li. Dae Hyun likes you, that's why I can't be with him." Xiao Hua said anger in her tone.

"What no he doesn't I'm a sister to him, like how he's a brother to me. There's no way he can like someone like me." Mei Li said getting more confused.

"Mei Li no one has the same mindset as you, your so blind, he likes you and not as a sister or a friend but more then that." Xiao Hua said annoyed.

"That can't be true we've known each other for too long and he teases me all the time anyway. Also why would he like me he's known you for as long as he's known me and your prettier and smarter."Mei Li said trying to figure everything out.

"Well it is true and I don't want to see you or him again." Xiao Hua said pushing Mei Li out of the door.

So a new chapter is up!!! Yayyyy!!! I don't think it's that good though, it's so awkward lol!!!! Well anyway enjoy, comment and subscribe. Thankyou my lovely readers, BYE!! ^-^