Ni Hao, I'm Jung Dae Hyun...(Part 2)

When being friends just isn't enough

Mei Li POV

The final bell rang and you all got up ready to leave.

"Mei Li, Mei Li" Xiao Hua called after you as she scuttled towards you pulling Dae Hyun with her whilst a mob of girls started running after Dae Hyun.

"Mei Li, Dae Hyun is hanging out with us today, lets go to your house ok?" asked Xiao Hua as she did her notorious puppy eyes.

"Fine, whatever." You grumbled as you rolled your eyes *she knows puppy eyes dont work on me but i'll give in to it anyway since i want to go home*

"Yay!! Come on Dae Hyun let's go" Xiao Hua squealed as you climbed into the back seat of the range rover with them following you.

After half an hour you arrived at your house.

The house looks a bit like this:

pezula_150711_11-940x624.jpg

 

 

Dae Hyun POV

*Wow the house is massive, she doesnt seem like a rich girl* you thought to yourself as you stared at the luxurious building decorated with a balcony on each floor and a big shiny gold metallic gate surrounding it.

"Thank you" you said to the gate keeper as you walked in trailing Mei Li and Xiao Hua.

Mei Li opened the big wooden double doors and a line of maids and butlers bowed at Mei Li as she walked in.

"I'm back, where's my mum and dad?" she said to one of the younger maids that was dressed differently to the rest. *Maybe she was her personal maid hmm*

"Oh welcome back Mei Li your parents are still at the company" she replied.

"Figures they're never here." Mei Li Murmered as she pulled herself up the stairs.

Inside the house looks a bit like this:

stately-modern-mansion-9.jpg

 

 

Xiao Hua POV

"Welcome to the Liu home, don't mind her she's just in a bad mood." said the maid as she bowed at Dae Hyun. He continued to stare in awe at the glorious and well decorated mansion.

*What is wrong with Mei Li so rude to her guests* you thought to yourself as you followed Mei Li to her room glancing at Dae Hyun every few seconds who was walking next to you.

Mei Li's room was different she didn't boast her wealth, she had minimal furniture in her and no dresses or fancy clothing in her wardrobe which she was reluctant to use. She didn't wear diamonds or ride in classy cars and she didn't dress classy either. Although she was 5, and one of the richest girl in school, she was keen on saving money and never wasted money on things she didn't need, she was very humble for a girl in her class in society and this helped her to stay invisible in school unlike the other girls who were poor compared to her, but still boasted their fame and fortunes. Her parents ran a company that was famous worldwide and they hoped that Mei Li would follow in their steps but she was never interested in these things, she was smart, pretty and good at sports but she covered it up with her baggy jumpers, jeans and trainers. She didn't like to be noticed and she didn't care what people thought of her.

I was similar to her in the sense that I was only a level lower then her in wealth but I was more outgoing and I liked to dress up. 

Mei Li's room looks a bit like this:

134422411671.gif

"Hey, I'm going to go get a drink, do you guys wnat anything?" I asked as we arrived at Mei Li's room, she doesn't like it when maids do things for her or her friends so she doesnt make them work when she's at home.

"No thanks" replied Dae Hyun.

Mei Li just nodded as I ran out *maybe she'll warm up to him if I leave them alone.* 

Mei Li POV

*what is she planning this time?* you thought to yourself as Dae Hyun awkwardly stood at the door.

"You know you can sit down" you said as you collapsed onto the queen sized bed. he started shufflinf towards the chair at your desk and slowly lowered himself onto it. *he's so awkward, I guess he's not that bad*

 

This is a really boring chapter I know *sobs* but its sooooooooooooo hard to move on i don't know how I can make them become bestfriends (-_-#) Anyway leave me suggestions and subscribe!!!! ^^