Jealousy

When being friends just isn't enough

Mei Li and Do Yoon went back to Mei Li's apartment. 

"So you hungry?" Mei Li said as Do Yoon jumped onto the sofa.

"Erm, we just ate ice cream." Do Yoon replied

"A simple yes a no would've been better." Mei Li replied walking into the kitchen as Do Yoon put the game into the PS3. Shortly after Mei Li returned with a bowl of popcorn and she jumped onto the sofa as Do Yoon handed her a controller. They then started playing the game and having fun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dae Hyun was still at the ice cream parlour with Xiao Hua every few minutes he would glance at his phone to see if he's gotten any news from Mei Li or Do Yoon. After they finished their ice cream they decided to go back to Dae Hyun's apartment to hang out. Dae Hyun opened the door and stepped aside to let Xiao Hua in. Just as he was about to walk in he heard Mei Li and Do Yoon shouting from across the hall.

"I just remembered I left something at Mei Li's I'll be right back ok. Make yourself at home." He said as he closed the door and walked across the hall. He took out his key to her apartment from his pocket and slotted the key into the hole.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do Yoon and Mei Li were playing Far Cry 3 after a while they started playing Black Ops. They were playing a team deathmatch and they were on opposite teams. Mei Li used the galil and Do Yoon used the M16. They were busy shooting at each other when suddenly Do Yoon jumped in front of Mei Li blocking her view.

"Hey move you cheater" She screamed as she attempted to kick him away.

"No. Make me!!" He screamed back not budging from his position. Mei Li then got up from her seat and crept up behind Do Yoon. Just as she was about to jump on him he turned around causing them both to fall down. Mei Li was on top of Doo Yoon and they were staring into each other's eyes. Doo Yoon leaned in and Mei Li followed. Just at that moment Dae Hyun walked in. He widened his eyes in disbelief as Mei Li scrambled off the floor and pulled Do Yoon up with her. 

"Hey Dae Hyun what's up?" Mei Li said pausing the game.

"Oh nothing just came back and wanted to check on you guys! I'm sorry for disturbing" He said as he closed the door and slid down to his knees. *calm down Dae Hyun. It's all just a misunderstanding maybe. I mean I am with Xiao Hua now, I shouldn't get jealous.* He thought to himself as he ruffled his hair.

So guys new chapter!! Yippee it's not very good though!!! Ahh suspense... I really want to punch Xiao Hua in the face she's just so annoying!!!! Anyway Enjoy, Comment and Subscribe!!! 

Okies Bye Bye My amazing readers!!!