Finishing the deal

When being friends just isn't enough

Finally the month was over Mei Li and Do Yoon were still going strong and they had gotten closer over the past few weeks. Dae Hyun wanted to end the deal with Xiao Hua as soon as possible so he could get Mei Li.   "It's been a month now as promised but I still don't feel anything for you, sorry Xiao Hua." Dae Hyun said as he sat across the table from Xiao Hua in a newly opened restaurant.  "Is it because you still have feelings for Mei Li?" Xiao Hua said sadness washing over her eyes.  "Yeah, and everytime I see her with Do Yoon it breaks my heart." Dae Hyun replied as he looked Xiao Hua in the eye.  "What makes her so special hm? I mean you've known me for the same amount of time as her but you don't feel the same way about me as I do for you." Xiao Hua said as a tear rolled down her cheek.  "She's special because she doesn't try hard to please people, she does things her own way and she treats people equally regardless of popularity, wealth or status. She doesn't care about how she looks or how she acts and she stands up for whatever is right. She's not afraid of getting hurt and she's not afraid to laugh. She's strong and confident and she never shows it when she's hurt or sad. She never boasts or shows off. She doesn't complain about something she doesn't like and her eyes sparkle whenever she talks about something she likes. She's beautiful, smart and athletic even if she doesn't admit or show. She hides everything in a hard exterior shell and I want to be the person that breaks it." Dae Hyun said as he wiped the tear off Xiao Hua's cheek and stared out the window at the bright moon that hung over the restaurant.  "But I just want you to like me, I mean she's with Do Yoon now so how are you going to get her if she's looking at someone else?" Xiao Hua said as she wiped the rest of her tears that flowed continuously.  "I'm sorry ok, I tried to love you, I truly did. But it just doesn't feel right, you will find someone someday, just not me. All I want is to make things right and get Mei Li, as long as I'm by her side I don't mind even if she only sees me as a friend. Feelings can change and I hope I change Mei Li's."  Dae Hyun said as he looked at Xiao Hua.  "I don't want anyone else I want you Dae Hyun." Xiao Hua pleaded.  "I'm really sorry but if I don't feel anything past just friends after a month I don't think its going to change. I have to go now, I'm sorry." Dae Hyun said as he got up out of the chair and put his coat on.  "I won't give up Dae Hyun, you will be mine someday!" Xiao Hua shouted to Dae Hyun as he walked out the door.

Hey peeps new chapter for you, it's really short I know and I iz sorry!! Don't you think Xiao Hua is ultra clingy, because I do. Anyway Enjoy, Comment and Subscribe!!!  

P.S. I'll be slower at updating because I have a tonne of exams and crap like that, wish me luck!!  Byeeeee!!!