First Date

When being friends just isn't enough

--Back to Author's POV peeps--

The school day went by as normal with Xiao Hua shooting catty remarks at the other girls or purposely kissing Dae Hyun in front of Mei Li. Mei Li just ignored it all and just stared into space or played on her game. Do Yoon would occasionally surprise her with a hug, she still wasn't used to the skinship, and that would cause Dae Hyun to just stare at you. Dae Hyun and Do Yoon exchanged glances every so often and would chat about stuff. Mei Li still didn't know that Dae Hyun was only going out with Xiao Hua for a deal and she still puzzled over why he was staring at her. She figured it was nothing and went by her day as normal. After the last class of the day she went home and dumped her things on the sofa. She fell on her bed and then her phone vibrated. She picked it and saw that she had a text from Do Yoon. She opened it and it wrote:

Mei Mei go to sleep early okay!

I've got a big day planned for you tomorrow!

Sweet dreams your knight in shining armour

Do Do (~^-^~)

*I made the right choice in agreeing to go out with him* she thought to herself as she sent him a reply. She then made some pasta for dinner and then got ready for bed. She fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning she switched off her alarm and jumped out of bed. She brushed her teeth and climbed into the shower. After she showered she blowdried her hair and put it in a bun, she then put on a pair of skinny jeans and an oversized sweater. Afterwards she ran down the stairs and ate a builder's breakfast, she started playing online on Black Ops 2. At first she shocked the people she was playing with because they were guys but they started admiring her because she was really good she played for two hours until 10 o'clock when the doorbell rang she said goddbye to the people online and then she ran to open the door. Do Yoon was stood at the door with a box of chocolates in his hands, he didn't buy roses because he knew Mei Li wasn't into stuff like that.

"Ready to go?" He said as he pulled Mei Li in for a hug.

"Yeah sure let me just lock up." Mei Li said as she turned around to lock the door. Do Yoon backhugged her and she leaned back into his arms. At that moment Dae Hyun appeared from behind his door. 

"Hi Dae Hyun." Mei Li waved.

"Hey what's up?" He replied as he tried to hold down his pain.

"Oh nothing much, we're just going on a date. Where's Xiao Hua?" Mei Li replied as she put her keys into her bag.

"That's cool, and she's gone shopping with some friends, I'm going to see her now." He replied as they stepped into the lift.

"You two really suit, I'm happy that Xiao Hua got what she wanted." Mei Li said as Do Yoon pressed the ground floor button. Dae Hyun faked a smile and nodded as he stared into space. He didn't want to tell Mei Li the deal because he thought she would flare up at him for playing with Xiao Hua, so he told Do Yoon not tell her. They chatted for a few minutes about 'what's happening'(B1A4teehee) lately until they reached the ground floor.

"So see you later, text me, we need to catch up sometime." Mei Li said as they stepped out of the lift.

"Yeah sure, see you." Dae Hyun said as they walked away hand in hand. Dae Hyun stared at them and once they were out of sight he too walked out and got into his car, once he was in his car he slammed his hand on the wheel and ruffled his hair.*What have I done. Hold on Dae Hyun you'll have her soon, just wait 2 more weeks.* He thought to himself as he clipped in his seat belt and drove off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mei Li and Do Yoon first started off their date by going to watch Iron Man 3, they ordered a big tub of popcorn and a drink to share. after the movies they walked around the shopping and chatted together. Once it was time for dinner, they went to eat korean BBQ. They ordered every meat available and once it arrived they started cooking the meat and occassionally feeding each other. They chatted and laughed and had a great time, afterwards they decided to go back to Mei Li's just to play some games they were snuggled together on the sofa playing Little Big Planet. They were racing against each other and then Mei Li won she cheered and then looked at Do Yoon. He looked down at her and they locked eyes, he began to lean in and she followed. They leaned closer until their noses touched and Mei Li circled her arms around Do yoon's neck and he circled his arms around her waist. He pulled her in and they locked lips, she didn't retreat as he deepened the kiss. They pulled away from each other seconds later and stared intently into each other's eyes.

As promised a new chapter!! Double update just for you guys!! ^^ I seriously don't know what I'm doing, I probably should've planned all this :/ oh well!! Anyway Enjoy, Comment and Subscribe!!!

Annyeong!!! (~^-^~)