The talk...

When being friends just isn't enough

Xiao Hua POV

*Well that wasn't an awkward sight* you thought to yourself as you nibbled on the rice. I know it was an accident but I can't help but feel a little jealous, maybe I should tell Mei Li about this. Mei Li looked up at you with a concerned face as you weakly smiled to her. I need to talk to Mei Li. You started clearing up the plates with Mei Li as Dae Hyun played fairytale fights on the PS3.

"Mei Li, can we talk in private?" you said timidly.

"Sure, Dae Hyun you carry on playing games I'll be right back to whoop your at fairytale fights. You better start practicing." she said as she smirked a little and walked into her room with me following behind.

Dae Hyun POV

" You better be ready because I will win!!!" I shouted as she disappeared up the stairs. *hmm I wonder what they could be talking about?* I thought to myself as I continued playing fairytale fights. Maybe I should call the guys over it'll be more fun with more players. I took out my iphone and dialed the B.A.P boys. they answered after the third ring. 

"Hey guys, wanna come over to Mei Li's to play games?" I said into the phone, B.A.P boys knew that Mei Li and Dae Hyun were best friends and they would occasionally come over to play games at Mei Li's because they knew she was different to other girls as she was slightly tomboyish but pretty underneath all the baggy clothes. They also knew what Dae Hyun thought about Mei Li and would help but fail everytime because Mei Li was so dopey.

"Yeah sure we'll be over in 10" A deep and masculine voice replied as he hung up the phone.

Mei Li POV

"So what did you want to talk about?" I said as I jumped onto my soft and squishy bed.

"erm, well when I walked into your house and I saw you and Dae Hyun together I got a little jealous. I know it's not something to get jealous at but I think my feelings for him are growing." she said nervously playing with her fingers sitting on the corner of my bed.

"You know it's not something to be concerned about Xiao Hua, you know I only see him as a brother. Don't worry Xiao Hua. I know I'll play cupid and help you two get together ok?" I said jumping up from the bed whilst clapping my hands together.

"Really? thank you so much, you are the bestest friend in the world!" she said with sparkling eyes tackling you to the ground.

"ok, ok but you owe me food! Come on let's go so I can whoop Dae Hyun's hehe!" I said as I got up pulling Xiao Hua up by the hand. *hmm how should I get them together. Think Mei Li think put those A* grades to use!!*

Ughhhh I dont know what to write anymore!!! Maybe I should abandon this Fanfic?! hmmm I'm thinking of starting a new fanfic with LULU!!! But anyway STOP BEING SILENT READERS!!! slowly....losing...hope save me now!!! (~^-^~)