confused

When being friends just isn't enough
Author's POV
The next day Mei Li was woken by a banging against the door. she fooled off her bed and dragged herself to the door. just as she was about to open the door it flung open and she went tumbling to the floor.
"ouch what the heck is going on" she said as she stood up rubbing her . 
"sorry, baobei (it means treasure in Chinese) I thought something happened to you because you took so long to answer. Are you OK? your not hurt right?" Do Yoon said spinning Mei Li around checking for injuries. 
"I'm fine but why are you here?" Mei Li said holding on to Do Yoon.
"silly did you forget we're going on a date today,hurry up and get ready it's almost 12." Do Yoon said as he pushed Mei Li towards her room. 
"can't we stay at home, I'm tired" Mei Li pleaded as she spun around and showed him her best puppy look. 
"what do I get in return hmm?" Do Yoon said as he continued pushing her. 
"This!" she exclaimed as she spun around and kissed him on the lips, before she could run off Do Yoon wrapped his hands around her waist and deepened the kiss after a few moments they pulled apart and touched their foreheads together. 
"fine we'll stay at home but you have to cook for me." Do Yoon said releasing his grip on her. 
"nuuuuu we'll go out!" Mei Li shouted as she ran off into her bedroom. Do Yoon knew that she was too lazy to cook which was why he said that he had an entire day planned out and so he had to get her out of the house. He didn't want to wait any longer because he may not get any more chances. He had heard and seen everything that had happened the day before between Mei Li and Dae Hyun and he sensed that Mei Li emotions were conflicting. He decided that he had to make each day memorable and that he couldn't let Mei Li be taken away from him.
---
Mei Li POV 
I shut my bathroom door and slid down to my knees *yeah that kiss with Do Yoon was right it felt comfortable what happened yesterday was craziness that's what it was...was it really though? even though I only kissed Dae Hyun on the cheek Why does my heart beat so fast whenever I think about it?* I decided to push these thoughts away and I stripped down and jumped into the shower. 
---
Author's POV
After a couple minutes Mei Li reappeared wearing skinny jeans and a loose fitted tee.
"You ready?" Do Yoon asked a she eyed her up and down. 
"yeah let's go and quit looking at me like that."she said as she covered herself with her coat and bag. 
"what?I can't look at my beautiful girlfriend now." Do Yoon said following Mei Li out the door. Mei Li raised her eyebrows and then she turned around. just as she turned around Dae Hyun stepped out of his apartment, they stared intently at each other and Mei Li turned away attempting to cover her reddening face. *why do I feel so nervous this isn't like me. What is wrong with me?* Mei Li thought to herself as she walked towards the elevator, Do Yoon and Dae Hyun trailed behind chatting about guy stuff. As they waited for the elevator Mei Li's mind whirled around in circles as she tried to figure out why she was so out of character lately. Could it be that she was developing feelings Dae Hyun? no that can't be possible she was ith Do Yoon and she was happy. she can't ruin what she has with Do Yoon can she? Does Dae Hyun feel the same? All these thoughts went through her head as they stepped onto the elevator. when they arrived to the ground floor Mei Li attempted to shake away these. *stop it Mei your on a date with Do Yoon why are you thinking of this?* she thought to herself as they walked to the car. Throughput the day these thoughts returned and Do Yoon sensed something was wrong.
"baobei what's wrong?" He questioned when they had sat down for ice cream. Mei Li was in a daze so Do Yoon gently nudged her.
"huh what happened?" she said shaking her head.
"You look a bit troubled what's wrong?" Do Yoon asked the look of concern written on his face.
"Oh nothing just thinking about something, don't worry its nothing important. let's eat." she said trying to change the subject. They had finished their ice creams and and do Yoon decided to take Mei Li home because she seemed really troubled. They arrived at Mei Li's and Do Yoon gave her a hug and a peck on the forehead.
"whatever your thinking don't worry about it. I will always be here for you no matter what." Do Yoon said as he waited for her to go inside. He then ran his hand through his hair and stood outside her door for a couple of minutes before turning to leave.
*****************
so new chapter!! yipee!! I'm seriously so confused right now (haha confused) anyway I don't know what I'm doing but I hope you like it. tell me if there's anything wrong with it I take constructive criticism very well. teehee
well I'm off so vote, comment and subscribe!!!
byee my lovelies ●_●