New Student

When being friends just isn't enough

--This whole chapter will be in Author's POV--

It was the new term and Xiao Hua still hadn't spoken to them. Of course she would still stick to Dae Hyun occassionally because she was the Queenka and he was the Kingka she also still liked Dae Hyun, but whenever she was near Dae Hyun she would completely ignore Mei Li's presence. Mei Li just didn't want to bother with being ignored so she would walk away if Xiao Hua was with Dae Hyun.Dae Hyun would of course follow Mei Li. This continued on and after a few weeks of ignoring each other Xiao Hua had her own clique who of course were all popular. Also to add to this a new student arrived at Royal Jewel Academy. This new student was a boy joining Mei Li's class. Everyone, especially the girls, was excited as to who it is and if he was good-looking.

"Ok listen class, we have a new student joining us. He too like Dae Hyun has come from Busan, I'm sure you remember. Come in and introduce yourself Do Yoon." The Teacher announced as a tall and slender boy walked in with brown phoenix shaped eyes and loose flowing hair that went to just above the nape of his neck.

"Hi I'm Jang Do Yoon, I just moved here to Hong Kong yesterday so my chinese isn't very good. Please take care of me." He said and then bowed as the girls gleamed with excitement and the guys and Mei Li shrugged it off.

"Mei Li, could I ask you for the favour of taking care of him please." The teacher pleaded as this was the second time she asked Mei Li to do this.

"Urgh, Fine." Mei Li replied as she leaned on her arm and stared out the window. The girl's also glared at her like last time but shrugged it off because they thought they still had a chance because they were 'prettier' with their make-up caked on and their tight skirts that barely went past their butts. Mei Li always wore Jeans and a jumper and she didn't wear make-up or even act like a girl.

"Thank you Mei Li, Do Yoon you can sit in the empty seat behind Dae Hyun and Mei Li." The teacher said as she picked up a book and began writing on the board. Dae Hyun now sat next to Mei Li since Xiao Hua moved to sit with her new friends.

Do Yoon walked to his seat *She's pretty and she's different unlike these other fake girls.* he thought to himself and as he passed Mei Li And Dae Hyun's table he made eye contact with Mei Li who was punching Dae Hyun. At that moment he noticed Dae Hyun and realised who he was. He sat down at his seat and copied the notes on the board occassionally staring at Mei Li as she stared out the window. After class Mei Li and Dae Hyun picked up their books and began to walk out. Do Yoon noticing them walk out tapped Dae Hyun on the shoulder. 

"Remember me" He said as Dae Hyun spun around as Mei Li continued walking.

"Erm should I?" Dae Hyun said confused as he pulled Mei Li back.

"Yeah we went to the same school and I lived next door to you. Don't you remember?" Do Yoon said slightly dissappointed as recognition flashed across Dae Hyun's face

"Ohhh yeah I remember, I thought you looked familar." Dae Hyun said as he gave a bro hug to Do Yoon. "Come eat lunch with us, we have some catching up to do."

They walked down the hallway towards the canteen as Mei Li trailed behind tapping away on her PSVita. As they passed the girls whispered and giggled with excitement. Upon reaching the canteen Mei Li ran in towards the Buffet table and grabbed the plate and began loading her plate with food.

"Woah she sure is hungry." Do Yoon said admiring her.

"Yeah she's always like this, but she never gains weight which is weird."Dae Hyun replied as he passed Do Yoon a plate.

"So how long have you known each other?" Doyoon asked as he scooped some rice onto his plate.

"Since I moved here from Busan, she was the first person I knew because the teacher did the same thing to me as she did to you." Dae Hyun said as he picked up a few pieces of chicken with some chopticks.

"Oh so that's why she seemed annoyed." Do Yoon said

"No, she's always like that at school, she doesn't like to be noticed and whenever the teacher asks her to do things, which is often because she's really smart, she gets annoyed." Dae Hyun said as he picked up two plates of cheesecake off the counter.

Mei Li had already sat down at their usual table in the corner and had began munching on her chicken as Dae Hyun and Do Yoon joined her. 

"Oh Yeah Dae Hyun. Ubisoft sent me Far Cry 3 to test, you want to come over to try it out." Mei Li said cheeks puffed out. *Oh My Gosh, She looks so cute like that.* Do Yoon thought to himself as he stared with his mouth wide open. *I really want to squeeze her cheeks.* Dae Hyun thought to himself.

"No way you get to test games." Do Yoon said eyes widened in disbelief. 

"Yeah sure and Mei Li's been testing games forever she used to test them with her brothers before they got married and had children." Dae Hyun said as he stuffed food into his mouth.

"You can come too if you want." Mei Li said as she got up to get more food.

"Oh really thanks." Do Yoon said with excitement.

So hey guys new chapter up!!! Yay for new chapters!! I honestly don't know what I'm doing anymore, I've lost hope and yes I used Do Yoon from seventeen. Whoop Whoop go Seventeen. I can't wait until their debut!!! I might delete this fanfic. Anyway enjoy, comment and subscribe!! ^^