2

What to do

Your POV

Next morning, I slept until 10 in the morning. I woke up and got ready for work. I work at a grocery store which was a walking distance from my house. I walked out of my house and headed towards the store. I turn the corner and I see Amy talking to someone I have seen in one of our classes. Amy sees me walking towards them and she told the guy something and they both departed.

"Who was that Amy?" 

"Oh hes a friend of mine. And no, it was nothing like that. He wanted to talk since we haven't talked for awhile."

"Ah." We both started to walk together. "So.. how was yoour date yesterday with Taecyeon oppa?"

"It was good. He took me to the carnival in the park. We played all the games and we won all of them. In fact, I'm going to his house later tonight to have dinner with his family." Amy's lips lifted into a smile that was very rare to see since Amy isn't a very talkative person. Well that all changed after she started to go out with Taecyeon oppa. Soon we have arrived at the store and we parted ways.

After 5 hours, my shift has ended and I've started to walk back home. As I'm walking, I kept on hearing someone laughing. The sound kept on getting louder as I walked closer. A couple suddenly ran out of the corner, laughing really loud. I recognize the female laugh as Amy. What the hell? Is she talking to the same guy from ealier?!

"Amy?" The figure turned around and looked at me.

"Jini?"

"What the hell are you doing? I thought you were going to Taecyeon oppa's house for dinner!" Amy started to walk towards me, staggering along the way. When she got really close to me, I can smell alcohol in her breath.

"You've been drinking!?" I gently grabbed her arm and we started to walk towards her house. I turned around and the guy was still there. I pointed my finger at him "You. Stay away from her."

"Hell no. She's my girlfriend." He answered with a smirk. My blood started to boil.

"Shes taken. Hes not somebody you want to mess with." I threatened. 

"Yeah right. Nobody is as big as me." Wow. Did he not see the guy she was sitting next to in every class? I rolled my eyes at him and started to walk towards Amy's house with Amy leaning on me. Once I got to her house, I placed Amy on her bed and I took out her phone and texted oppa.

To Taecyeon:

Sorry I won't be able to come for dinner. I had something come up. :(

I press send. I helped tuck Amy in. Just when I was about to leave the room, Amy's phone buzzed. 

From Taecyeon:

Alright. I told my parents that you won't be able to come. They wish you were here. 

Love you

I smiled and I replied back saying I love you too. I felt kind of weird, pretending to be Amy. I sighed while looking at Amy. You have a lot of explaining to do.