9

What to do

Your POV

Taecyeon oppa and I arrived at the campus. We both got out, headed towards a secluded area behind the building. I spotted Seungho walking towards us. Before I came to the campus, I texted Seungho to meet me behind the school building. I tugged at Taecyeon oppa's arm, letting him know that hes here. He nodded. He turned to look at Seungho as he came closer. Seungho walked around Taecyeon oppa and wrapped a arm around my waist. He kissed the back of my head. 

"Hey babe. I've missed you so much." I turned around to face him. I pulled him arm away from me.

"Don't call me babe." Seungho looked confused. "What do you mean babe?"

"I know what your really doing Seungho. You can stop with the acting. I know you're ing with Amy." Seungho's face changed from confused to a smirk. 

"I guess Taecyeon told you? Damn. I was starrting to think you would never noticed." I started to get really irritated so I brought my hand back and slapped him.

"Thats what you get for playing with my feelings. How dare you tell me you loved me but you decided to have with another girl on the side?" I  started to feel better so I decided to leave it at that. I stepped aside and Taecyeon oppa walked towards Seungho and pulled him up from the floor by the front of his shirt. Taecyeon brought back his fist and punched him in the stomach. He hunched over with a grunt. He fell on to his knees. "Thats for having with Amy." Oppa stood up and walked towards me. He crooked his arm out. I place my hand on to the crook and we both walked towards our first class like nothing happened. During lunch, we didn't see Seungho anywhere so we both enjoyed a laugh as we recalled what happened this morning.

A couple of days later

I was getting ready for work when I hear knocking on my front door. I quickly walked to the door since the person was too much in a hurry to actually get to the door in my own pace. I opened the door to only be pushed back by a masked person. The person pushed be against the wall. I looked  up to face my intruder. The person pulled down his mask to reveal Seungho's face.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I struggled to get away but I couldn't move. He slammed his other hand right next to face. I stopped, scared of what he will do next.

"Your mine. No body leaves me unless I said so. That means if I ed another girl, you still can't leave me."