10

What to do

Your POV

He started to get closer to my face. I understood what he was trying to do so I moved my face away. He froze and them he grabbed my chin and turned it back to face him and violently kissed me. I struggled to get his lips off of mine but he wouldn't budge. I started to slapp his chest but he quickly grabbed both my hand and porced them against the wall above my head. I felt his tongue force its way into my mouth. I took the oportunity to bite his tongue really hard. He yelped and let go of my lips. He kept a grip on my wrist and wiped away the blood from his mouth. He looked at me with fire comeing out from his eyes.

He gripped my shirt and ripped it open. I screamed and started to kick him but he placed his legs in a ay that blocked me from moving my legs. He latched his mouth against my collar bone and bite it hard enough to leave a mark. He it and continued to make another mark on my neck. After he was done, he let me go and left my house. I slid against the wall and sat on the floor. I started to weep. I heard my door open again. scared that it might be Seungho again, I ran upstairs to my room. I locked my door and plopped on my bed. I stared at the door and was armed with a pillow. I heard foot steps walking around on the lower floor. I heard my name being called out. Then the foot steps started to climb up the stairs. I could hear my heart thumping reallly loud. I pressed the pillow closer to me as I heard the foot steps walked closer. I jumped when I heard a knock on the door. 

"Jini are you there?" I let out the breath I have held in. Taecyeon oppa.  I quickly walked to the door and opened it. His eyes were wide open when he say my shirt was ripped open. Tears started to roll down my cheek. 

"Oppa. Seungho came." Taecyeon oppa pulled me into a hug. I started to cry. He walked me to my bed and laid down with me. Once I calmed down, he asked me questions.

"Did he touch you?" I shook my head.

"No in that way but he did leave me something." I moved my shirt to show the bite marks he left me. I saw Oppa grind his jaw together. I saw a flash go through his eyes but I couldn't figure out what it was. 

"Did he say anything to you?" I saw Taecyeon oppa wastrying to hold in his anger. I nodded.

"He said I was his. I can't leave him until he said so." My body shook when I remembered the harsh kiss he gave me. Oppa stood up from the bed.

"Come on. We're leaving." He motioned me with his hand for me to get up. I looked back at him with a confued look.

"Where are we going?" I slowly got up.

"Seungho's house." I gulped. I started to feel scared all the sudden. I shook my head and pleaded Oppa with my eyes. He walked around the bed to me and placed his hand gently on my shoulder. 

"Don't worry. If anything bad, happens to you, I'll protect you." I felt alittle better but not much. Oppa gently took my hand and pulled me along with him. We both went down stairs. He grabbed my car keys from the table by the door and we both walked out. We climbed into my car and Taecyeon oppa started the car. He backed up from my drive way and headed towards Seungho's house.

I started to shake, not because I was cold but because of what was going to happen at Seungho's house. I started to wring my hands together as I tried to get rid of the nervous feeling. Oppa saw this so he took my hand from my lap and intertwine our fingers together. This gave me a surge of energy. I smiled alittle bit and relaxed. Don't worry. Taecyeon oppa is here. He won't let anything happen to you. 

We arrived at Seungho's house. I saw my reflection on the car window when we got out of the car. I just noticed, I didn't change my shirt before we left. Taecyeon oppa took off his jacket when he saw me fidgeting with my torn shirt and helped me put it on. He zipped it up for me. I blushed. He touched my flushed cheeks. He leaned down and placed a kiss on my cheek. I gasped. I blushed even harder. Taecyeon oppa laughed. He wrapped his arms around me. I could smell his cologne as I placed the side of my face against his chest. I can hear his heartbeat beating right next to my ear.

"Lets go in." I removed myself from his embrace. He held my hand. We both walked towards the front door.