12

What to do

Taecyeon's POV

I opened my eyes with diffculty as I slowly got out of the stuff the doctor gave me. I slowly turned to look around the room I was staying in. I see a chair next to the bed. My jacket was left on the chair. Memories from yesterday played through my mind. Jini! I started to move but I felt a sharp pain on my rib. I hissed in pain and laid back down against the pillow. Something caught my eye on the night stand next to me. Something white and has something written on it. I reached out and grabbed it. I recognized JIni's handwriting. My eyes widen as I continued to read the letter.

Dear Taecyeon Oppa,

I'm sorry I wasn't there to see you wake up but I had a job to finish. If I hadn't been so weak, you wouldn't be in this situation right now. I'm going to fix it right now. If I don't come back, just now that I love you. I know you don't feel the same towards me but I just wanted to tell you before something happens to me. If I don't come back, don't look for me. Please. I'm doing this for you.

Jini

My breath started to quicken. Tears started to cascade down my face. Why would you do this to me Jini?! Screw this! I'm going to find Jini. A doctor came earlier and told me about what happened to my body. A couple of fractured ribs isn't going to stop me from finding Jini. I quietly changed my clothes and left the hospital without any hospital staff noticing. Jini is most likely going to his place. I hailed a taxi and gave the driver the address to Seungho's house. During the ride, I hugged the jacket I gave Jini to wear yesterday tight against my body and tried to hold back the tears that started to form. Please God. Don't let anything happen to Jini. 

"Sir. We have arrived." THe driver broke my concitration. I paid the driver and quickly got off. I saw Jini's car parked on the drive way. I took one last breath and marched towards the door. I knocked and the door opened, revealing Seungho who wasn't wearing a shirt. My heart stopped beating for a second, fear started to run through my body.

"Where is she?" Seungho stared at me for a second as if he didn't know but he smirked.

"Shes here." I started to walk inside but Seungho shot out his arm and blocked me from walking any further. I pushed him away and walked him before he tried to stop me again. I didn't care if he followed me or not. If he tried to stop me, he's going to get a punch in the face. I walked into the living room and found clothes on the couch. I could tell they were Jini's clothes that she wore yesterday.

I ran to the next room but found it empty. I ran across the house to a different room but nothing. As I ran, I could feel my ribs screaming at me to stop and let them rest. I was close to giving up when I saw a set of stairs heading up. I climbed the stairs two steps at a time. I see a hallway with a bunch to doors on each side. I tried the first one but it was locked. I tried the next one but it was the same. The next three was locked until I reached the last one. I breathed in. Let this be the one. I slowly turned the door knob.

The door creaked as if it hasn't been oiled for awhile. I see a figure on a bed. I could clearly see it a female but I couldn't see her face due to the light coming through the window behind her and the light was shining on my face. I walked closer to get a better look. I froze. On the bed was Jini, passed out and had no clothes on except her bra and underwear.

"JINI!!!!" I got to the bed and wrapped her in my arms. I gently shook her by the shioulder but that didn't help much. I hear foot steps behind me. I slowly turned around. Seungho had a smug look on his face. 

"Now if you don't mind. I'll like to finish what I started." His eyes darted to Jini's body. Something snapped in me. I walked towards Seungho and made him turn around. I punched his face. He fell over with blood coming out of the corner of his mouth.

"Thats for Jini. And this is for the punches you gave me yesterday." I started ti kick his stomach and I could hear something crack. That must be his rib cage. I felt my ribs twinge but I ignored it. I saw Seungho roll around on the floor while holding his ribs. His face contorted in pain. 

"Stay away from Jini or else I'm going to do a lot worse then today." I took off my jacket and walked towards Jini, placing the jacket on top of her. I lifted her up bridal style and made sure her back was covered before I carried her out of the room. I carefully walked down the stairs and into Jini's parked car. The car key was still in the ignition when I sat in the driver's seat. I sped down the road towards my house.

I quickly took her out of the car and into my house. I placed her on my bed after I put on some clothes on her. I didn't bother to pull a chair so I sat on my knees and leaned against the bed. I soon started to get sleepy I fought the feeling until I couldn't hold it anymore. My head landed on the matress and I soon fell a sleep.