5

What to do

Your POV

Its been a week since you and Seungho went out. Yes he would take me places on our dates but I told him not to take me anywhere too expensive. Now we hold hands and he kisses me on the cheek. Seungho oppa came good friends with Taecyeon oppa and hangs out with the rest of us during classes and lunch breaks. This past week, I got to learn a few things about Seungho oppa and he learned a few things about me as well. We both know about all our secrets.

One day, I recieved a text from Seungho oppa.

Fron Seungho oppa:

Babe I won't be able to attend classes right now. I really sick. I started to worry.

To Seungho oppa:

I'm coming overI grabbed my bag and car keys. Just when I got into my car, Seungho oppa texted me.

From Seungho oppa:

Don't. I don't want you to catch what I got. Go to your classes. I'll be fine. I love you. I sighed. I backed out of my drive way and headed towards the campuss. I parked and I saw Taecyeon oppa walking towards me. I got out.

"Oppa. Wheres Amy?" I looked around, trying to find her familiar face in the crowd of students.

"Shes sick."

"Seungho oppa is too. I think its just the cold." We both walked towards our first class. We sat down on our seats and waited for the professor to arrive. I heard Taecyeon oppa quietly laugh. I turned to look at him.

"Whats so funny?"

"I just realized we haven't hung out for awhile ever since we got into relationships." I blinked, realizing that what oppa said was true. we haven't hung out for a while.

"Huh.. Do you want to hang out during lunch break?" 

"Sure. I miss talking to my best friend." He gave me his goofiest smile. I laughed while my heart stung softly. Ever since I've been going out with Seungho oppa, my heart has been feeling better and my heart doesn't react that much when I see Taecyeon oppa and Amy kiss.

After class we went to the food court for lunch. Taecyeon oppa started to make jokes and making funny remarks as we ate. Man I miss those days. Soon, we have finished all of our classes. I drove Taecyeon oppa to Amy's house and after I drove back home. I sat down on my couch and I felt a smile forming on my lips as I played our conversation in the food court in my head.

Taecyeon's POV

Jini drove me to Amy's house right after our last class. I thanked her and I promised to treat her to lunch one day. I waved at her as she drove away. I walked to Amy's front door. I flipped the door mat and found the spare key. Amy told where it was ever since we were going out. I placed the key in the lock but the door was unlocked. I turned the door nob. I walked in.

"Amy. I'm here!" I started to take off my shoes but stopped when I saw another pair of shoes. From the look of it, its mens. Who is here? I walked around the first floor to see if Amy and her guest was in the kitchen. She wasn't. I scratched my head. I walked up the stairs. I could hear noise coming from Amy's room. As I got closer, the noise became moans. It can't be! I'm now standing in front of Amy's room. I grabbed the door nob. I turned it and slowly opened the door. The moans became louder and I froze from the sight I saw on the bed. A man was on top pf Amy and was ing in and out of her. The man moved the nibble on Amy's neck and I was able to see his face. I gasped. Its Seungho. He told Jini that he was sick but no, he here ing my girlfriend. 

"A-Amy?" My eyes started to tear up. "I can't believe you would do this." Amy and Seungho stopped what they were doing and was staring at me.

"What." She started to get out of the bed. "You seriously thought I liked you? God your so stupid." She smirked at me. Seungho got out of the bed and quickly put on his cloths. He walked out. I walked out of the room and quickly went down stairs. I grabbed the back of Seungho's shirt while he was putting on his shoes.

"What the hell is the matter with you! Your in a relationship with Jini but yet here you are cheating on her behind her back! I thought you loved her!" I felt my anger seeping through my pores. Seungho just smirked. He grabbed me by my wrist and tugging it, letting go of his shirt. "I love her. But I like to have another girl on the side." My fist launched itself at his face. He fell back with a red mark on his cheek. He turned his face to the side and sapt blood on the floor.

"Your going to tell Jini what happened and I want you to break up with her. She shouldn't pour her love to a guy like you." I tried to put as much venom I could into that sentence. Seungho laughed. He wiped the blood from his lips. He stood up and dusted off his pants. "Nope. You can't make me." He walked off to his house which was a couple houses down from Amy's house. I quickly walked back inside to see Amy with a large button up shirt., in the kitchen. I took of the ring she gave me for my birthday and I slammed it down on the granite counter. She stopped briefly to look at it but looked away to show she wasn't interested anymore. My eyes started to tear up again. I walked back out and started to run to Jini's house.