7

What to do

Your POV

Like I told Taecyeon oppa, he didn't talk to me after that incident. Instead of sitting next to me during class, he now sits behind me. Amy has came to school since that day she got sick. I tried to text and call her but she either didn't reply or answer her phone. I started to get worried so I deicided to ask Taecyeon oppa. During the last 5 minutes of class, I texted Taecyeon oppa.

To Taecyeon oppa

Do you know where Amy is? She hasn't answered her phone or reply to any of my text.

From Taecyeon oppa

No I don't nor do I care.

I stared at the message. He doesn't care? Did something happen between them? I'm gonna ask him. 

To Taecyeon oppa

Did something happen between you two?

From Taecyeon oppa

Yeah. I'll tell you later. Can you come to my house later tonight?

To Taecyeon oppa

Sure. 

Seungho oppa said that he was going to gone for a week because of a family matter.  

Later

I arrived home and made myself a big lunch since I wasn't feeling hungry during school. I looked at my clock on wall. I still have a couple of hours until I go see Taecyeon oppa. I better start on my homework. When it was time, I quickly changed and walked out of my house towards Taecyeon's house. I ring the bell. I see him peek through the window and soon he opened the door. I looked at his face, expected to greeted with his goofiest smile but, this time he had a sad smile. He moved aside to let me in. He led me to the living room. 

"Sit down. Do you want anything to drink?"

"Ah no thanks." I patted the seat next to me. He walked over and sat on the exact seat. I moved so that I was facing him. I reached out and touched his hand. 

"What happened between you and Amy?" I asked gently. Taecyeon oppa sighed.

"I saw her having with another man." I gasped. "Are you sure?" He nodded at me. He took a deep breath.

"The man she was having with is somebody we know." My eyes widen. 

"Who?"

"Its Seungho." I sighed. "Oppa. Can you please stop saying that! Seungho wouldn't cheat on me especially with your girlfriend." I was getting ready to stand up when Taecyeon oppa grabbed me by the hand, amking me sit back down.

"I need to show you something. I'll be right back." He walks out of the room. He comes back with his laptop and placed it on the coffee tablt infront of the couch. He turned the laptop towards me. I looked at to see what looks like secerety footage. I turn to him. "What the hell is this?"

"I hacked into Amy's laptop. Just continue watching." I shook my head. I turned to look at the screen. The laptop was in Amy's room. I can see her entire room. Taecyeon oppa leaned over to point at the bed. "Look here." I look and see the sombody in the bed. I couldn't see who until the covers that was covering them moved. I saw a man and a woman making out on the bed. I saw the man's face when he moved alittle bit. My heart stopped. MY eyes widen as I saw Seungho kiss Amy. Oh my god. This can't be happening. I covered my mouth with my hand as a I started to cry. I felt a warm set of hands around my wasit. Those hands pulled me to the side. My head landed on something very warm. I noticed  my head is on oppa's lap I heard Taecyeon oppa whisper soothing words in my ear. I cried harder then ever before. Finaly I stopped but I still lying on oppa's lap. I sat up. 

"Are you feeling okay?" Oppa asked me with concern. I nodded.

"I'll be right beack." I walked towards the bathroom. I turneed the faucet and washed my face. I looked at myself in the mirror. All I could see was a girl with red eyes. I can't believe it. I should have listen to oppa words the first time he told me. I mentally slapped myself for my stupidity. I slowly walked back to the living room. Oppa was still on the couch. He turn to look at me upon my arrival. I walked back to the couch and fell down on the couch. I happened to fall right next to Taecyeon oppa so I gathered the strength to slide my head back onto Taecyeon oppa's lap. He lightly chuckled. He started to play with my hair. The way he was doing it was very soothing. My eyes started to feel heavy. I soon out.

Taecyeon's POV

Once Jini fell asleep, I carried her bridal style to my room. I placed her on my bed and tucked her in. I leaned in to kiss her forehead. I grabbed my desk chair and rolled it to the bed. I sat right next to Jini. I took her hand and rubbed it with my thumb. Occasionally a stary tear would slide down. I would wipe it away. I would stare at her face and every minute passed, her face would be more beautiful then the last. I would look back at the times we would talk or hang out. I smiled at the funniest moments. Why didn't I fall for you first? You are perfect for me. I just didn't notice until now. Do you feel the same about me? I'll ask you one day but not now. I'll wait for you to heal and then ask you. Please. Wait for me. I leaned in and kiss her hand.