13

What to do

Your POV

I cracked my eyes open. I looked up in the ceiling. Why does this room look so familiar? I feeling pressure on my arm as I sit up. I was about to push the object that was on my arm but I noticed it was Taecyeon oppa who was sleeping. How did he find me yesterday? Why isn't he in the hospital? 

Taecyeon's POV

I woke up to somebody moving. I looked up to see Jini looking at the blanket, lookking very confused. 

"Jini. Are you okay?" Jini looked at me. " I read your letter. Why would you go to Seungho's house by yourself? I know you wanted to fix this but you should have took me with you or at lease waited for me to get better so that we could go together." I saw tears sliding down her face. I wanted to comfort her but I was upset with her choice. I took a deep breath.

"What happened when you got to Seungho's house? 

"I got to his front door and he opened it. I told him that  Iwanted him to leave you alone. He agreed but he wanted something in return. He wanted to keep me. I agreed so he took me to the room and he started to ripe my clothes off..." The rest was unclear because Jini started to cry. She sniffefd and continued her story. "He stopped because he heard somebody at the door. He told me to stay there but I started to freak out and so I out."

I sat down on the bed next to her and placed my arm around her shoulder and pulled her down to my lap. I played with her hair as she continued to have silent tears.

"Jini. Don't ever do this again. You hear me? Let me be the one to protect you. It doesn't look good the other way around." I meant for that to be funny. Jini seemed to have got it and laughed a little.

"I'm sorry oppa. Will you forgive me?" I pretended to think.

"I might if you answer my question." I looked down at her with a smiling playing at the corner of my lips. She crooked her head in a cute way.

"Do you remember what you said in the letter?" She nodded as she sat up. "Can you tell me one important one you wrtoe in the letter?" She started go through the letter in her mind. She blinked once and I saw her cheeks flushed a bright pink. I chuckled and placed my hand on her cheek. 

"I- I love you." Her cheeks started flush a deeper pink. She turned to look at something else. I gently grabbed her chin and turned her face at me.

"I love you too." I leaned in to kiss her forehead.

"R-really?" She asked with a smile. My god! She looks so cute!!!!! I felt my cheek heat up.

"Y-yeah." Jini laughed at my flushed cheeks. She leaned in and kissed my cheek. She giggled and leaned back down on my lap. 

"Do you want to stay in bed or do you want to do something else?" 

"Lets just stay in bed." I nodded my head and made myself comfortable. Jini immediatly sat up with a scared look. She looked at me. 

"What about Seungho?" I placed my hand in top of hers and gently squeezed it. 

"Don't worry. I taught him alittle lesson before I took you here. If he's smart enough, he would know not to mess with me ever again." She started to lean back down.

"What did you do to him?"

"Nothing too bad. I just did the same thing he did to me." I heard Jini sigh in relief and snuggled against my lap. She turned to face me. 

"Hows you ribs?" 

"They're fine but they occasionally twinge and that hurts like hell.." I pouted alittle. She laughed at my aegyo. 

"Aigo. Is my baby hurting?" She leaned to kiss the tip of my nose.