4

What to do

Your POV

Later at school

I drove up to the campass and I see Taecyeon oppa and Amy climbing out from her car. I parked right next to Amy's car and I followed them inside the building. Our classes went smoothly until I saw Amy talking to the same guy from last night. I was looking for her because Taecyeon oppa wanted to eat lunch with the kind of make up the cancelled meal last night. I walked towards them.

"Amy!" I ran to her and pretending the not see what was happening.

"Oppa is looking for you."

"Okay. Where is he?"

"Hes in the food court." She walked off towards the food court. Once she was out of hearing distance, I turned towards the guy she was talking to earlier.

"Yah! I told you stay away from her! Shes taken by somebody else!" My anger suddenly burst and I blurted it out.

"You know, I have a name. Its Seungho for your information"

"What ever! I'm warning you. Stay away from Amy. Shes in a happy relationship right now and  Idon't want you to ruin it!"  This guy is really starting tick me off.

"Sorry. I can't. I was asking her for advice."

"Why??" I was really confused.

"Because.... I ... have a crush on you." Seungho started to blush. My mouth was wide open. Are you kidding me! He likes me?!!! "I'm sorry for the confusion. I wanted to know what you liked from Amy last night but we both drank too much so I couldn't get much out of that." I started to back away from him. "Are you okay?" Seungho asked me with concern in his voice. I nodded at him. "Jini. Will you go out with me?" 

"Yes." I can use this oppurtunity to get over my feelings for Taecyeon oppa. He smiled at me. I smiled back and I looked at the time on my phone. "Do you have class soon?" He asked. He pouted a little which made me chuckle at his aegyo.

"Yeah."

"I'll walk you to your class." He crooked his arm out, surprising me for a second. I smiled and I placed my hand in the crook. I told him what class I had next.

"I know. I sit on the oppisite side of the class room."

"Really! I never saw you thou." I felt guilty since I couldn't see him. "I'm sorry." I did my best aegyo and he smiled, forgiving me. When we arrived at the class room, I saw Taecyeon oppa and Amy walk through the open door. We both walked through the door and tried to find seats but only found two empty seats right next to Taecyeon oppa and Amy. We both sat down. I turned to see Amy looking at me with a big grin on her face. Taecyeon oppa on the other hand, looked surprised.

"FInally Seungho! I was begining to worry when you were going to ask her out." Amy said out loud. Seungho blushed which I find very cute. The class went by very fast since Seungho made it more fun with his jokes about the lecture. I had to admit, this guy is hilarious. I can't believe I never fell for this guy!  At times, I could feel somebody looking at me. I turned to find out who but nobody was looking at us, only at the professor's lecture. I decided to ignore that feeling and payed attention to the lecture. 

After the class was over, Seungho walked me to my car. He hugged me good bye. His hugs weren't as good as Taecyeon oppa's but they were good. As I got into my car, Taecyeon oppa climbed into the seat next to me.

"Oppa! I thought you were going home with Amy." 

"No. She has something to do right after. So.. you have a boyfriend now?" He wiggled his eyebrows while he grinned which made him look like Chestire cat. I laughed. 

"Yes I do." I want to erase my feelings for you since you and Amy are a couple.


Seungho character isn't Seungho from Mblaq. I just made him up. Sorry for not updating. Please don't hate me!