14

What to do

Your POV

Its been a month since you've been in a relationship with Taecyeon oppa. Seungho stopped taking to me after what happened. I started to recieve text messages from Amy again but its kind of ackward now because of what happened between her and Seungho.

"Oppa! Where are you taking me!!???" Taecyeon oppa came into my work place and asked my manager if I could leave with him. Since my manager was nice, she let me go.

"Jagyia. Do you know what day is it today?" I raked through my brain. A light bulb went on in my head.

"Its your birthday!!!! Happy birthday oppa!" I completely forgot about it until he mentioned it. I gave him a hug. I linked my hands with him and started to walk.

"Oppa. What do you want to do today?"

"Lets go to my place." We walked to oppa's house and we made lunch together. After we watched a romantic movie. I snuggled in his arms with our hand interlocked. I started to feel ackward when there was a scene in the movie. I stole a look at oppa's face but he wasn't bothered by the scene at all. Its started to get late so we both prepared dinner as well.  

"Oppa. I'm going to my house to get something. I'll be right back." I quickly slid my shoes on and ran to my house. I ran through the door and opened the fridge to see a cake that I made earlier this morning before I went to work. The cake had white frosting with strawberries around it. The top had "Happy birthday oppa" written in yellow. I quickly took a little unwrapped present from the kitchen counter, place it in my sweater pocket and quickly got out of the front door. I walked through oppa's front door with a smile on my face. Oppa was sitting at the dinner table with a curious look on his face.

"Tadah!" I showed him the cake that I made. His face lit up and smiled. He took the cake from my hand and hugged me. He leaned back and gave me a peck on the lips.

"Here." I took back the cake and walked to the table. I took the box of candles and a box of matches that I took from my house. I stuck on the candles and struck a match. I lit up all the candles and I dimmed the lights. I carefully walked to the table and started to sing. Oppa was a little teary eyed but he still put on the biggest smile that I have ever seen. I placed the cake in front of him.

"Make a wish oppa." He closed his eyes for a little bit. He opened his eyes and blew out the candles. I cheered and gave him a long kiss on the lips. I broke the kiss. I helped take out the candles. I walked to the kitchen to get a knife to cut the cake with.

"I want to cut it." Oppa said, jumping around like a little kid. I giggled, giving him the knife. Like a gentle man he was, he cut a piece for me first and then cut a big piece for him.

"Oh. I for got. Heres a little something." I took out the little present and placed it in the middle.

"Oh thank you jagyia. You didn't have to." He opened the box and gasped. Inside the box was a brand new watch. It wasn't a rolex but it was still good.

"Jagyia. How much was this?!"

"It wasn't that much oppa. Try it on. I want to see how it looks." He smiled and slid the watch on, clasped the end together and admired it.

"How do you like it oppa?"

"I love it. Thank you so much!" He stood up from his seat and kissed me. He broke the kiss to grin at me again.

"I'm glad you like it." He took my hand and lead me to his room.

"Lets do it."

"W-what?" To be honest I was kind of scared since this would be my first time doing it. I haven't told oppa yet but I guess he'll find out soon.

"As a birthday celebration." He pulled me to his chest. I smiled.

"You can use me as much as you like tonight."