8

What to do

Your POV

I woke in a room that looked unfamiliar to me. I slowly sat up. I feel something warm in my hand. I hear a light snore next to me. I turn to see Taecyeon oppa hunched over in a chair and his head was on the bed with you hand in his hand. I smiled. I slowly slipped my hand from his hand. He hasn't stirred yet. I pulled the blanket off from the bed and threw it over him. I climbed out of bed. I walked to the window. I pulled the curtains apart to see the sky filled with clouds. The clouds seemed to imitate my emotions right now. Events from last night whizzed threw my mind. 

Taecyeon oppa groaned, indicating he was waking up. I snapped out of my little world and wiped away a tear that had slid down when I was out of it.

"Jini. How are you feeling?" I slightly smiled.

"I'm alright." He nodded. I stood up from the chair, throwing the blanket back on to the bed. "You should take a bath. It'll make you feel better." I nodded. He walked into the bathroom and I could hear the water hitting against the bottom of hte tub as it filled up. The water soon stopped and Taecyeon oppa came back to tell me the bath was ready. I walked into the bathroom and Taecyeon oppa closed the door. I took of all my clothes. I climbed into the warm water. I turned to grab a bar of soap and scrubbed my body, wanting to wash away Seungho's touch. Soon I was done cleaning myself I stayed in the water for a while. Oppa was right. I feel better. I hear Taecyeon oppa knock on the bathroom door.

"Jini. I left clean clothes for you to wear for now. They're on the bed." I heard him walk away. I stood up, grabbing the towel and wiped myself down. I wrapped myself with the towel and walked out to the bedroom. Taecyeon oppa did leave me clothes but they're his clothes. He gave me his basketball shorts and a t shirt. I walked down to the kitchen. He turned to look at me as I opened the door to the kitchen. He bit his lip, trying to hold back his laughter. I blushed. 

"Do I look weird?" He couldn't hold it anymore. He bursted out laughing. He walked towards me and hugged me.

"You look good. You should wear more guy cloths." I laughed. I guided me to a table. He sat me down and he placed a plate of dobukki in front of me.

"Wow. This looks amazing." I smiled at him. I took the fork and spear one of them,. I put it in my mouth and savored the taste. I gave Taecyeon oppa a thumbs up. I continued to eat. When I was almost done, Taecyeon sat down with his portion and started to eat as well.

"Jini. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Are you going to confront Seungho oppa when he comes back? Will you be okay by then?" I drank a glass of water as I thought about hte questions.

"Yeah. By the time I confront him, I'll most likely be very angry. Right now, I'm sad but the anger is starting to build up." Taecyeon oppa agreed with what I said.

"True. You know what. I don't think he deserves any of you tears." He said with a matter of fact tone. I nodded as well. "Wait what about Amy?" I completely forgot about Amy. I nodded my head.

"Her too. I need to know why she would cheat on you." I smiled at him. We continued to eat with casual talk between us. 

A week later

I woke up feeling very nervous. Today is the day I'll confront Seungho and my best friend. I need my daily routine. I got out of my house at the same time as usual. I see TAecyeon oppa walking towards me. We both got in to my car. 

"You ready Jini?"

"Yeah." I took a deep breath and drove towards the campus.