3

What to do

Your POV

Since Amy was drunk last night, I stayed over at her house to talk to her in morning since we have class later in the day.

Next morning

I woke up to really loud groaning from upstairs. Ah. Amy must be up. I quickly walked to her room. Amy was sitting up in bed with bed hair. 

"What the hell happen last night?" She asked with a raspy voice. She looked at me with pain in her face. 

"I should be asking you that instead. I had to cancel your date with Taecyeon oppa last night since you were really drunk." I leaned against the wall and crossed my arms on my chest.

"Oh ! What do I do?" Her voice sounded very worried. 

"First of all. Tell me why you were hanging out with that guy from our class last night?"

"I bumped into him right after you walked into the store yesterday morning and he asked to hangout later. I agreed. We met later at a bar and I guess we had little too much to drink. Please don't tell Taecyeon oppa." I ignored the last sentences and fired another question at her.

"He told me you're his girlfriend. Is that true? Are you cheating on oppa?!" I was starting to get very nervous, worried about her answer. What if its true?! What should I do? 

"What?! No. How dare you ask me that question Jini! I would never do that Taecyeon oppa!" Amy's face showed hurt from my question. I sighed.

"Jini. You won't tell oppa right?" Amy started to beg and she used her puppy face at me. When ever she did this, I could resist. I sighed agin.

"Fine. I won't tell him."

"Promise?" She stuck out her hand to make a pinky promise.

"Promise." I stuck out my hand and made the pinky promise. She smiled at me. Pleased from what happened. I smiled and soon we both are laughing.

The door bell rang, breaking the pleasent atmosphere. Since Amy was having a hangover, I walked to the front door and opened it, finding Taecyeon oppa standing there.

"Oh Jini! Why are you here?"I instantly became nervous. I wanted to tell him that Amy was drinking with another man last night but I couldn't because I made a promise with Amy and I'm not that kind of person to break promises.

"Oh. Jini called me over. I'll tell Amy you are here." I moved aside to let oppa inside. I closed the door and walked upstairs to Amy's room.

"Yah. Oppas here. Get ready." Amy jumped up from the bed and sprinted to the bathroom across from her room. I walked out from her room and I walked downstairs. Taecyeon oppa was sitting on the couch, waiting for Amy.

"She'll be down shortly." I put on my best smile. He smiled back and nodded. "I'll be leaving now. I'll see you both later." I got my stuff together and was opening the door when I forgot to ask him something. "Oh oppa, do you need a ride to class or is Amy driving you there?

"Nah. Amy will drive me to class. Thanks for asking thou." He smiled at me again. I walked out. I sighed for the third time today. What am I going to do?