1

What to do

Your POV

"Jini, I have to tell you something." He walk towards me and he placed his hand on my chin, tuning it so I had to look at him. "I love you. Ever since the day you moved next to me, I've been thinking else but you." My breath stopped when he brought his lips on to mine. His hand moved from my chin and he wrapped both of them around my waist. I broke the kiss to say "I love you too."

The alarm clock next to me rang, bringing me back to reality. ! Not this dream again! I need to stop having these dreams. I quickly got out of bed and got ready for school. Once I was done, I walked down the stairs to the kitchen. I prepared toast for myself. While I was eatting, I look out the kitchen window to see another window of the next house. The window curtain of the next door was pulled apart and I could see a very fit man walking around it. 

Ever since you got into college, you've been living in this house and Ok Taecyeon is my neighbor. From the day I moved, he and I became very good friends. Taecyeon also goes to the same college as you. Yes, I have a crush on him. I sighed. I wish the dream was true.

My cellphone beeped, letting me know that its time for me leave the house for school. I quickly finished off the rest of my toast. I grabbed my book bag and my car keys. I see Taecyeon walking out of his front door, walking towards me.

"Good morning Jini." He smiled at me. His smile always made me smile back.

"Morning oppa. Get in." I climbed in the driver's seat and he got in to sit next to me. I can smell the musky cologn he uses which made my heart flutter. I found out that he and I went to the same college so I offered to give him a ride to school on the days we have classes. I backed out of my drive way and drove towards the direction to school. Taecyeon oppa my sterio and he started to sing along with the song that was playing. I laughed at him and I sang along with him. We have arrived at the campass. I parked in the student parking lot. Once the engine stopped, Taecyeon oppa and I got out, and walked towards the school.

"Oppa!" We both turned around to see my best friend Amy, running towards us. She ran into Taecyeon oppa's arms and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. My heart stung a little. She turned around and gave me a hug. I quickly smiled, hiding how I really feel. I'm happy for Amy. Even thou I have feelings for Taecyeon oppa, they both look really happy together and I would never break them apart. Amy hooked her arm aorund mine and her other hand wrapped aroung Taecyeon oppa's hand. All three of us wlkaed towards the front door. All three of us have the same class so we sit next to each other. 

Our first class is Biology. The teacher began her lecture once the bell rang. All three of us began writing notes as the teacher talked. After class we have a break. Taecyeon oppa and Amy started to cuddle next to me. Occasionally, I can hear Amy silently giggling from what ever Taecyeon was saying. My god. Can't they wait until they are alone? I start to feel nauseous from that scene right next to me. The bell rang and Taecyeon oppa and Amy stood up and we all walked towards our next class. The day went on like that and soon our last class ended around 4:30 pm and we all walked towards the parking lot.

"Oh Jini. I'll be hanging out with Amy today."

"Okay. Have fun you guys. See you tomorrow." I got in to my car and I drove off.

Once I got home, I quickly took a shower. I walked to the kitchen and made myself some ramen. I walk to my room with the bowl of ramen in hand. I sat down on my desk and began doing my homework. Since I had no classes toworrow, I didn't finish all my homework. I climbed in bed after a while and stared at the ceiling, thinking about my day. I sighed, remembering that Taecyeon and Amy are together. Why?! Why did it have to be my best friend? I gave myself a mental slap. What!? No! I can't think like this! I'm happy for them. Taecyeon oppa is just more attracted to Amy and not me. Plus, if I told oppa how I feel, he would only think of me as a friend.   


Oh Why?! First chapter! Subscribe and comment ^^ See you guys in the next chapter <3