Let's Go Meet EXO

He's my BROTHER?!

-YOUR POV-

"So...you're telling me...grandma from dad's side hated mom since the both of them met and shortly after I was born...she took and dad away and she said bad things about us ever since?" I summed up the whole story he told me. Kai laughed "Yea that's about it." he said. "And she told you all of this?" 

"Yep." 

I blinked and leaned back on the couch, hugging one of the pillows of the couch. "Wow. She's a hater all right." I said and he laughed. "Yes..a hater she was." he said and I was raised an eyebrow. "Was? So that means she died not too long ago?" I asked and he nodded.

"It's why dad asked me to come here and pick you up." he said and I looked at him. "Pick me up? Why?" I asked.

"So you can move in with him...but then you'll have to stay with me at EXO's dorm until the end of your semester." he said and I stared at him like he had two heads. Did he just say...MOVE IN WITH EXO?! OMG and my finals for the last semester are months away.

"Are...are you so serious?" I managed to say and he flicked my forehead. "Ow! What was that for Kai?" I said, rubbing my forehead. He laughed "So, you excited?" he asked and I smiled at him. 

"I get to meet and live with EXO, who said I'm not excited?" I said and we both laughed.

"So..who's your bias in EXO?" he asked and I looked away. "Why'd you hafta ask bro? That's the biggest dilemma in my life!" I said and sulked. "But then..up until now...it was you...." I said, completely embarrassed and Kai looked at me. "Really? Is it because of my good looks?" he said and I pushed him playfully.

"Don't push it bro." I said and we both laughed again. All of a sudden, Kai's phone vibrated and he checked to see who texted him, his eyebrows furrowed and he released a sigh. "What is it?" I asked and he gave a sad smile.

"I gotta go. Manager-hyung texted..I hafta meet up with all the members right now. Sorry Jae." he said and wrapped me in a tight hug. I blinked a few times in surprise and hugged him back. He pulled away from the hug first and then stood up and made his way to the door. "Ah...before I forget...I'll pick you up at school tomorrow..so you better have your things packed by then." he said.

"Eh? EHHH?? TOMORROW?!?!" I exclaimed and he laughed before leaving. I stared at the door for a few seconds before sighing and going to my room. "Well, I guess I gotta start packing...I'll tell mom after..." I said to myself.

-LATER-

"Jongin said that?" mom asked and I nodded. "He said that you'll go and meet up with dad first." I said and she nodded and she looked at me and smiled. "Well, that means I got to start packing huh?" she said and I smiled and hugged her.

"I'm gonna miss you mom..." I said and she hugged me back. "Jae...it'll be only a few months..and you'll be with EXO the whole time." she said and I smiled. "Yeah..." I said and pulled away. "I'll help you get packed ok?" I said and she stood from her bed and nodded.

"Yeah...I need a distraction before I start tearing up and crying again." she joked and I laughed. 

-The next day-

"Min! I need to tell you something!" I said and she raised an eyebrow. "Gimme my concert ticket first." she said and I rolled my eyes and gave her the ticket and she squealed.

"OK, what do you hafta tell me Jae?" she asked. "Promise you won't tell anyone?" I asked and she nodded.

"I'm...related to Kai." I said and she rolled her eyes. "Not that surprising considering how similar you are to each other." she said.

"I wasn't finished yet. Today...he gonna pick me up at school and...I'm gonna move in with....EXO." I waited for her reaction..but she just stared at me.

"WHAAAAT?!?!?!" she exclaimed and everyone on campus looked at us. I elbowed her . "Shhh!!!! Min! Not too loud!" I whispered. "S-sorry...but..EXPLAIN. NOW." she demanded and I nodded and I told her everything until we reached our classroom.

"So...you'll stay in EXO's dorm until finals are over and then you'll move in with your dad after?" she asked and I nodded.

"Min..you're my best friend so PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEASE don't tell anyone." I begged and she smiled.

"As long as you let me meet them once you get to know them all personally." she said as we both walked to our seats and I laughed.

"Deal."

-After Class-

"OMG Min!!! I'm SO nervous!! Kai texted me saying that all my bags are already there and he's gonna pick me up! Like..NOW!" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"What happened to the Jae that I know who doesn't give a damn about everything?" she said and I rolled my eyes. 

"She's busy in EXO planet..having the time of her life." I said sarcastically and MIn smiled. "There she is~." she teased and just then, and black van drove up in front of us and the window of the said van rolled down. Min and I both gulped. "Well Jae...see ya." she said and she walked away.

"So much for being a best friend.." I muttered.

"Hey." I looked up and saw Kai smiling at me and I smiled back shyly. "Hey." I said.

"Well? What are you waiting for? Get in already." he said and we both laughed as I entered the van and Kai smiled at me then ruffled my hair.

"Let's go meet EXO."