B-brother...

He's my BROTHER?!

-YOUR POV- 

"Yah! Jae!" I heard my nickname and saw my best friend, Kim Young MIn.

"Ah..Min. What is it?" I asked her as we both walked to our class.

"Have you heard the news yet? EXO's gonna have a concert near here!" she squealled and i rolled my eyes.

"PUHLEASE Min~ That was SO 3 hours ago. I already bought tickets to that." I said and she pouted.

"How are you so updated?! It's not fair Jae!" she whined.

"I have my sources Min." I said and smirked. "Tch! No fair!"

"OH...did I mention that i got tickets for the both of us?" I said and smirked when Min's eyes widened. Next thing I knew was getting glomped. GLOMPED. ME. She glomped the awesome ME.

"OMFG JAE JAE JAE JAE JAE!!!! Have I told you that you're awesome friend?!" She said and I rolled my eyes as I brushed off my expensive jacket. "Yea yea Min...I've heard it all before." I said sarcastically and we both continued walking to our classroom while I listening to Min's fangirling about her bias in EXO, which is Baekhyun.

When we entered the classroom, I got out my iPhone and we looked at pictures and videos of EXO.

"Yah Jae, you and Kai are similar...have you noticed?" she said and i raised my eyebrows. "What are you talking about?" I said.

"Well, you both dance very well, you KINDA look like him, and you both have the same habits." she said and I laughed. "Yea right! Habits? Name ONE!" I dared her and she named like 10 in the past like, 5 minutes!

"OK OK! I get it! But it still doesn't prove anything!" I defended myself.

"But-" Min started but was cut off when our professor entered.

-After Classes-

"So, i'll see you later Min?" I said to her and she nodded. "See ya. Oh, don't forget to give me my tickets tomorrow ok?" she said and I rolled my eyes. "Yea. whatever." I said and we both walked home.

"Hey mom! I'm home!" I announced as I walked through the front door and I saw my mom looking at a baby picture of me, crying.

"Mom?" I asked and walked over to her. "Mom...why are you crying?" I asked, worried as I looked at the picture. It was a picture of me, mom and dad, before he left us. Before she was able to say anything, someone kncoked on the door and i went to open it. I SWORE that I was rooted on the spot when I saw him.

KAI was right in front of me. EXO's DANCING MACHINE!!! KAI! But...why is he here?

"S-son?!" I heard my mom say in disbelief behind me. My eyes widened.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY MOM?" I asked her but she looked away. "Jae...that's your brother...Jongin." she said quietly, stilling not making eye contact with with me.

I looked at Kai and he slightly smiled at me.

"You're Jae aren't you? I'm sure you already know me but it's nice to meet you after everything I heard about you." he said to me and I was jumping in joy but REALLY REALLY confused. I stepped aside so he could come in and once he did I closed the door.

"Mom...this picture..it's Kai..isn't it?" I asked her and she nodded sadly. "It was before you were born Jae...and RIGHT before your father left us." she said and I swore she was about to cry. "Mom...please don't cry anymore..." I said to her as I handed her a hankerchief to wipe her tears away.

Once she calmed down, I brought her to her bedroom to rest, but she kept on insisting that she had a word with Kai first. "Mom I got it ok? I'll talk to him." I said but on the inside, I was nervous as hell, what will I say to him?

She nodded and drifted off to sleep and once I was sure she was really asleep, I walked over to the living room and saw Kai sitting on the couch, biting on his index finger out of habit. I cleared my throat to alert him that I was in the room and watched as he looked up and gave a small smile before he stood up and bowed slightly.

"You don't have to bow." I said quietly, and he just looked at me as we both sat on the couch. There was a long silence at first before he spoke up. "You're...different from what I imagined." he told me and I rasied an eyebrow. "Really? How so?" I asked.

"Well, I didn't expect you to be so...like me." he said shyly and I laughed. "I get that a lot from my friends, I'm used to it." I said and there was another long silence.

"You're...my brother right?" I asked quietly but loud enough for him to hear me and he nodded. I looked at him in the eye a little sadly. "Then...can you tell me...everything? Why we were serparated up until this point?" 

-CHAPTER 1 END-