Concert

He's my BROTHER?!

"There's the Min I know. I was starting to get worried."

"NIEEEE~~!!! SHADDAP!!" She exclaimed. I rolled my eyes because even through the phone, her voice is SO LOUD, so I decided to put her on speaker.

"So why'd you call?" I asked, putting my laptop to the side. 

"Do you think my mom will listen to me fangirling??" She asked and I laughed. "Good point. When you start fangirling you almost never stop." I said.

"Hey~!!! Not true!" 

I scoffed "It's SO true."

"WELL WHATEVER!!! BUT DIDJA SEE BAEKHYUN?!? OHMIGOSH HE WAS SO AWESOME~!!!!!" She squealed and I pulled my phone away.

"I see him everyday now...so?" I asked and she squealed again. 

"YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND ME!!!" She said and I rolled my eyes. "Yes i do...and you have bias issues..." I said.

"At least I don't have a Rappers complex!! Lemme name them! Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun, Tao, JR, L.Joe---" she said until I cut her off.

"Y-YAH!! SHADDAP!!" I said, furious and she laughed over the phone.

"It's true. But whatever, back to me. BAEKKIE~!!" She squealed.

"Oh my God...lemme prepare myself for endless fangirling first." I joked and I heard her scoff. 

"Whatever~ you just don't see what I see. He's SO cute, he has nice eyes, beautiful smile, the way he speaks~...." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"I notice those things, I just don't fangirl like you...you're obsessed." I said.

"Whatever...oh hey did you tell them yet??" She asked. I raised and eyebrow. "Tell them what?" I asked.

"About their concert tomorrow. Did you tell them that you're going yet?" She asked and I facepalmed. I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THE CONCERT.

"No not yet." I said and let out a sigh as I leaned back on my bed.

"Ahahaha~ ok~I'll just see you at school tomorrow~"  she said and just hung up. I stared at my phone for a few seconds and just sighed and stood and made my way to the door. I opened it and Baekhyun suddenly fell to the ground.

I raised and eyebrow. "Were you listening??" I asked and he immediately stood up, blushing. 

"N-no I wasn't!! I just happened to...uh..." He said, trying to find an excuse and I laughed. "Are you happy?? She likes you too~ she likes you A LOT~" I said in a teasing voice and his face turned different shades of red.

"Well see ya~..." I said and Baekhyun looked at me. "Hold on a sec! Where are you going??" He asked and i turned and raised an eyebrow. "Out for a walk, why?" I asked.

"Well I gotta tell you something." He said and whispered something in my ear and my eyes widened and laughed dryly. 

"Yeah right. There's NO way Chanyeol would say that." I said and shook my head. "Him? Like someone like me? Baekhyun that's not funny." I said and walked out.

I got out my phone as I walked out and put my headphones on as I started to play music and walk around randomly. I passed a Starbucks place, ordered a drink for the second time that day and sat down at a nearby park. 

 I just sat there and listened to music when a sudden thought just popped into my head. I frowned when I remember what Baekhyun said to me.

"Chanyeol likes you...he said so himself." That sentence kept on replaying over and over and my frown deepened. Just to get my mind off of it, I changed the song over and over but no luck. I have to hear this from Chanyeol himself. I sighed loudly.

"I hate having false hope...this feeling ." I whined to myself and changed the song, again. "I can't take my breath breath breath~..." I sang along to the random song playing on my phone while drinking my frappucino.

"THERE YOU ARE!" I heard someone exclaim but I just thought they were talking to someone else so I ignored them. "JAE!" The same voice said again and I snapped my head up. My eyes widened when I saw Chanyeol running towards me. The same thought kept running through my head.

'Why is he here?' 

"C-Chanyeol??" I asked and he stopped in front of me and smiled. "Hey. Why'd you leave? I was looking for you. Do you know how late it is?" He said and my focus went back to my phone. It was almost 10pm.

"Why'd you go look for me?" I asked and he sat next to me. "I was worried about you. Plus I needed to tell you something." He said and my eyes widened. So what Baekhyun is true...or maybe not.

"Tell me what?" I asked as I looked to face him an his face was centimeters away from mine. He smiled when he watched me blush.

"Even though we just met...I really like you and I've had this feeling since we first met a few days ago." He said and he put his forehead on mine. My eyes widened as I stared at him and he continued smiling. 

"I'd understand if you can't return my feelings, but I still hope you would." He said cutely and I giggled and smiled at him. "Do you know...what you're getting into?" I asked and he chuckled as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Whatever it is...it sounds fun." He said and kissed my cheek. I laughed and returned his hug. 

"Does this mean I get to call you Jagi now?" He asked cutely and I smiled and nodded and I stood up. "We should get back. It's late." I said and he pouted. "Awww~...but I wanted to stay with you longer!" He said and I giggled. 

"But I'm getting cold~." I said amd he stood up. "We could always do what we did in the balcony the other day." He said and I pretened to think about it. 

"How about...we do that while walking back to the dorms? It's more fun that way~.." I said and he nodded and backhugged me almost immediately from behind and we started walking slowly back to the dorm.

-EXO DORMS~-

When entered the dorms, we were first greeted with stared. 

"Well that was fast Chanyeol." Kris said smirked.

We got congratulated by most of the members. When Kai walked up to us and he smiled softly at us.

"Jae...if you have any trouble with him..tell me first and I'll beat him up." He said and everyone laughed. I giggled and looked at Chanyeol.

"I don't think we'll have any problems."  I said and we both smiled. I caught Baekhyun's glance and smiled at him as well.

"Don't worry Baekhyun. Chanyeol and I will help you and Min get together." I said and everyone stared and laughed at Baekhyuns red face.

"Y-YAH!!" 

-chapter 7 end-