Chapter 13

He's my BROTHER?!

-somewhere-

"WHO THE ARE THESE ES?!? TELL. ME. NOW!!" A girl screeched, throwing the pictures to the ground, and crushing them with her feet. She glared at the young photographer, who trembled in fear.

"I-I don't k-know!! I'm not lying Seo-In!" The girl screamed, taking a step back. Seo-In growled, picking up the crumpled picture. "How dare this kiss MY Chanyeol?!" She exclaimed.

"Uhm...He was you're ex..." A girl squeaked out.

"I don't care! HE'S MINE!!" Seo-In screeched tearing the picture to bits. The girl beside her clicked her tongue. "I want this who hugged Baekhyun GONE. Ya hear me?" 

"Who do these es think they are huh?!" Seo-In said.

"That's Jae and Min~ news trainees of SM Entertainment, and from what I heard, Jae is Kai's little sister~" A voice from the door said, and all heads turned to the door.

"Who are you?!" The girl beside Seo-In said, ripping the picture of Baekhyun hugging Min and throwing the pieces aside.

The girl at the door smirked. "JUST EVERYONE'S RESIDENT GOSSIP GIRL...GULLZ~" she said and walked away.

-somewhere-

Jae sneezed. "Urgh...I have this weird feeling that I keep on being talked about...and not in the good way..." She said, and D.O looked at her.

"Put on a jacket, I don't want you getting a cold." He said and Jae smiled. "I'm fine umma~ no need to worry about me~." She said.

"I wouldn't want you to get sick Yoonieeeee~~!!!!!!!" Chanyeol said and glomped Jae, which ended up with Chanyeol pinning Jae to the bed.

"Yeol! GET OFF MY SISTERRRR!!!" Kai exclaimed and pried Chanyeol off of his sister, revealling a red-faced Jae.

"Hello~~~ EARTH TO JAEEE~" Luhan said and waved a hand in front of Jae's face, and she didn't respond. He turned to face Yeol. "I think she's dead guys." Luhan said.

"JAE IF YOU DON'T SNAP OUT OF IT I WILL TAKE YOUR WALLET AWAY." Kai said and Jae snapped out of it. "YOU. WILL. NOT. TAKE. AWAY. MY. MONEY." She said and glared at Kai.

"Ok. I liked her more when she kept on spacing out. Oh Yeol pin her to the bed again." Kai said.

"WAIT WHAT?!?!?" Yeol and Jae exclaimed.

"KYAAHH!!" Jae exclaimed when Chanyeol was thrown on top of her, but Chanyeol was caught by Kris. "Woah..you're surprisingly light dude." He said and Jae sighed in relief.

"Kris put me down -.-..." Chanyeol said and Kai started rolling on the floor laughing.

"Yea Oppa! Roll like a buffalo!!" Jae said.

"But it's 'Crawl like a wolf' now~" Luhan said and Jae pouted. 

"I'm sorry Lulu but I'm still stuck on MAMA ERA! TT^TT" Jae said and Tao patted her head.

"You'll be in the Wolf era soon Jae..." He said and suddenly Chen barged into the room.

"DUDES YOU ARE ON TV!" He pointed at Chanyeol, Jae and Baekhyun.

"Are you trolling again?" Jas asked and raised an eyebrow.

"NO. Not this time. Someone took pictures of your make-out session yesterday and Baekhyun's hugging session with the love of his life." He said with a serious face.

"WAIT. SOMEONE DID WHAT?!" Jae exclaimed and ran out of the room. Chanyeol raised an eyebrow. "Uh...?" He said and his natural derp face.

"Dude you can't date anyone within two years of signing you're contract. YOU'LL GET KICKED OUT OF THE COMPANY!" Baekhyun said, running after Jae to the living room.

"WAIT.SAY WHATTTT?!?!" Chanyeol exclaimed, and ran to the living room in a derpy fashion.

-living room-

"Jae!" Suho exclaimed, dropping his chocolate when he saw the girl on TV.

"Suho!!! Why am I on TV?!?" Jae said, barging into the living room, making Sehun drop his ice cream due to shock.

"JAE!!! I WAS STILL EATING THATTT!!! LUHAN-HYUNG!!! >w<" Sehun exclaimed and glomped his hyung.

Everyone stared at the TV screen. "OH...MY...GAWD..OK WHOEVER TOOK THOSE PICTURES ARE SOOOOOO DEAD! THEY ARE SUCH STALKERS!!!" Jae screeched, just then, someone knocked on the door.

Kai opened the door and his eyes widened when he saw two specific people at the door. "Uh...guys?" He said and everyone turned to him and their eyes widened to see Lee Soo Man and Kim Young Min, no not Jae's best friend but the CEO of SM, at the door.

"WE ARE SO DEAD..." Jae, Chanyeol and Baekhyun squeaked.

Young Min looked at them. "You three." He pointed at them. "Sit." He demanded and they squeaked again and immediately sat back down.

LSM and KYM just stared at them for the first few minutes.

"I can explain-" Jae started and Young Min cut her off. "You could, could you? Well start explaining now...." He said with a stern expression.

-minutes later-

Lee Soo Man sighed. "Well...nothing we can do about it now I guess." He said and looked at Young Min. "We could always say they are part of the cast in the drama version of Wolf right?" He said and at one point Young Min sighed as well.

"That's the only option we have right now." He said and looked at the trio. "You three aren't allowed to reveal you true relationships until it's been two years since you signed that contract. Understand?" He said and they nodded.

"Uhm...but what about me? I haven't signed anything yet." Jae asked.

LSM and KYM (sorry i'm too lazy to type their names over and over again) stood up. "Well you ARE Kim Jongin's little sister. You'll figure it out." Lee Soo Man said and Young Min raised an eyebrow. "For the record, I was talking about the boys' contract." He said, and an almost immposible to see smirk curled up his strict features before he left.

EXO stared wided-eyed at the door. "DID HE JUST SMIRK?!" Xiumin asked and suddenly Jae's phone rang.

"Baby don't cryyyy~~ tonight~~~" Jae blushed at the sound of her ringtone and fished for her phone in her pocket.

"Hello?" 

"...."

Jae's eyes widened. "OMG GULL I CAN'T EXPLAIN WHAT I FEEL!!! ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS?!? WHY SO SERIOUS?!?" She exclaimed.

"MAMA era~" Tao teased and Jae slapped his arm.

"..."

Jae smiled. "Ahaha ok. Yeah. Baiiii~" she said and hung up. She faced Baekhyun and smiled.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU ASKED MIN OUT?!? YOU SLY PIECE OF BACON!!" She squealled and and everyone had their eyes on Baekhyun, who was now stuttering and red-faced.

"W-well...uhm I was SUPPOSED to but then the bosses came over...and...and.. @.@" Baekhyun stuttered. 

"AHHHHH KYEOPTA~!!! >w<" everyone exclaimed.

-the next day-

"URGHHH!! FIRST DAY AS A TRAINEE AND I'M LATE! WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS WAKE ME UPPPPP~?!?!' Jae exclaimed, running all over the place, trying to get ready.

"Well we did try to wake you up...you just kept on threatening us." Sehun said, his lollipop.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU WUSHU ME OUT OF BED THEN?!" She said, putting on her converse.

"Gege said he'd take my Gucci if I did that...and believe me I WANTED to wushu you out of bed." Tao said, keeping his Gucci bag away from Kris.

"Alright I'm finally ready." She sighed. "LET'S GOOOOO~" she said and all thirteen on them went to the EXO bus to the SM building.

-SM building-

There were lot's of fangirls and reporters outside of SM building. "WOAH...is it like this everyday?" Jae asked, looking out of the window.

"No it's not usually like this it's usually an empty lot YES IT'S ALWAYS LIKE THIS." Chen said, looking up from the video game he was playing.

"Yeesh sorry Mr.Troll." Jae said and Chen raised an eyebrow.

One by one, EXO walked out of the bus. Kai and Jae were the last ones to get out of the bus. Kai wrapped an arm around Jae's shoulder and Jae raised an eyebrow but shrugged it off.

"Aki and Lacie are just part of the cast of an upcoming music video for EXO's current promotions." KYM's assistant said from the entrance of the building.

"KYYAAAAA!!! LOOK IT'S KAI-OPPA!!!"

"WHO THE HELL IS THAT GIRL!!!"

"IT'S THE SAME GIRL THAT WAS KISSING YEOL!!!" 

Kai and Jae looked at the media that was approaching them with wide eyes. One female reporter stepped up and brought her microphone to their faces.

"What's the relationship between the two of you?" She asked politely but glared at Jae. Jae raised an eyebrow and looked at Kai and they both smirked.

"Aki here is my little sister." Kai said and ruffled Jae's hair.

"She just became a trainee the other day and is now taking part of EXO's promotions along with a select few of other trainees that will be debuting later in the year." Suho said and the fangirls screamed.

"KYAAAAHHH!!!! LUCKY HH!!!"

"SHE GETS TO KISS CHANYEOL AND SHE'S KAI-OPPAS LITTLE SISTER!!!"

"KYAHHHH!!!! TT^TT"

Security guards made a way for all thirteen of them to get into the building. Once inside, they all sighed deeply. "OMG THAT WAS SO TIRING..." Jae said, sitting on a nearby chair.

"Tell me about it." A voice said and Jae looked up to see Min over at the vending machine. "MIN!! OMG WHEN DID YOU GET HERE!?" Jae asked and glomped Min.

Min laughed. "Just a few minutes before you did." She said and managed to pry Jae off of her. "Yah I'll see you later. I gotta start practicing...why is my schedule to singing practice so early?! -,-" Min whined and Jae laughed.

"Ahaha cuz they know you're lazy~" she Jae and Min raised and eyebrow. "Maybe...ahaha see ya later." Minsaid and walked away, but not before stopping in front of Baekhyun.

Min smiled. "See ya later lunch Baekkie~." She said and continued walking. "HOW DID YOU MANAGE NOT TO FANGIRL MIN?!" Jae called out and Min shouted 'SHUT UP!'

Jae laughed. "Come on Jae~ you're coming with me, Sehunnie, Luhan-hyung and Lay-hyung to the practice room." Kai said and Jae nodded. "Ok~ See ya later Yeollie~" she said and kissed his cheek before following her brother and the other main/leader dancers of EXO.

-3rd floor-

"Feel free to randomly walk around~ all these rooms on this floor are for dance practice anyway." Kai said and Jae nodded.

"Yea, we'll be checking to see which one is empty for us to use ok?" Luhan said. "I'm going with Luhannie-hyung~!" Sehun said childishly and everyone laughed.

"Yea sure I'll just walk around while waiting." Jae said and the other four left. 

Jae raised an eyebrow walked down the hall. "Ok now where is the vending machine?" She muttered to herself.

"Oh. Hey you're Aki right?" A voice came from behind Jae, she turned around and saw a girl walking up behind her.

Jae's eyes narrowed. 'Fake smile, Fake sweet voice...hmm...I don't like her already....' She thought but smiled. "Uhm..yeah...and you are..?" She asked.

The girl smiled. "I'm Seo-In~" 

-Chapter end-

 

WOAH!!!! OK! THIS IS MY LAST UPDATE IN A WHILE!!! SO I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY UPDATE! :3 I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN A FEW WEEKS!! I'LL BE BACK~!!!!