Balcony

He's my BROTHER?!

-Normal POV-

"Tao, can you call Jae?" D.O asked and Tao nodded and walked to his shared room.

"Jae?" Tao called out and saw Jae concentrating on her homework. "Jae." Tao said again, a bit louder and Jae jumped and looked up and saw Tao.

"Oh hey Tao. What's up?" she said, closing her books, and smiling at him.

"Jae~." Baekhyun said, entering the room. "Baekhyun..." Jae said, standing.

"Dinner's ready! Come on let's go!" Baekhyun said and grabbed Jae by the wirst and dragged her out with Tao following not far behind.

"H-hey!" she exclaimed and yelped when she bumped into Baekhyuns back. "Ow..." she said and looked past Baekhyun and saw loads of food on the table.

"WHOA...." she said, amazed and Baekhyun and Tao nodded. "What's the occasion?" 

"Jae's arrival. At least...that's what Kyungsoo said at least." Xiumin said and Jae looked at D.O, who was sitting next to Kai, blushing slightly.

'Awww~ That's so cute~' Jae thought, smiling at them. "D.O-ssi..you didn't have to do this you know." Jae said and he shook his head. "No, it's alright. I wanted to, I love cooking anyway." he said and Jae smiled and took her seat beside Chanyeol. 

"Well then...thanks for the food~!" everyone said and they all begun to eat.

"Do you guys have any shedules tomorrow?" Jae asked and everyone looked at their leaders who shook their heads. "Nope, it's a free day tomorrow." Suho said and the whole of EXO cheered.

"Kris gege~ does this mean you can buy me Gucci tomorrow?" Tao asked Kris and Kris sighed. "Maybe next time?" he asked and Tao frowned. Jae made a mental note to ask him to go shopping later.

"Are you doing anything tomorrow?" Chanyeol asked and Jae nodded, blushing a little. "Yeah...I'm gonna go shopping with my best friend tomorrow." she said.

"Shopping? Can I come with??" Tao asked. "Yea! Me too??" Baekhyun asked and Chanyeol nudged her and she looked at Chanyeol who smiled and wagged his eyebrows at her.

Jae cleared . "Uhm...sure you can go! I'm sure she won't mind." She said. 'Especially since her bias is going...' she added mentally.

"Cool." Chanyeol said.

-After dinner-

"Oppa..do you know a place where I can get fresh air around here?" Jae asked, and Kai raised an eyebrow. "Suffocating already?" he asked jokingly and she rolled her eyes. "No I'm not suffocating. Now, is there a place here or not?" she said, crossing her arms.

Kai laughed. "Yeah, we have a balcony out back. I go there often 'cuz there's a nice night view." he said and Jae smiled. "Thank you oppa~" she said and left him to go to the balcony.

Kai shook his head as he watched Jae make her way to the balcony. "Unbelievable..." he said to himself. 

"What is?" Kai jumped in surprise and looked to see D.O. looking at him, smiling. "K-kyungsoo..." Kai stuttered and looked away to hide his blush. 

"What's unbelievable?" Kyungsoo asked, sitting beside the younger, who inched away. Kai cleared his throat. "Ah...it's nothing Kyungsoo, don't worry about it." Jongin said and Kyungsoo looked at him for a long time before sighing.

"OOO~~~ Do I sense KaiSoo?" a voice said and the two boys saw Jae leaning on the doorway, smirking.

"J-JAE!" Kai exclaimed, embarrassed but Jae just kept on smirking. "Sorry, I forgot my cellphone." she said and got her cellphone that was on the table. 

"I interuppted something...well anyways...have fun you two~" she said and winked before leaving again, but not before catching the two of them blushing. 

"Oh and if you two decide to become a couple...tell me first ok?" she said.

"JAE!!" Kai exclaimed, even more embarrassed and Jae just laughed. "Sorry sorry, I'll leave now." she said and walked away.

Kai sighed and put his head in his hands. Kyungsoo just stared at him, and patted him on the back. "Now I see what's unbelievable...she's really something." Kyungsoo said and Kai nodded.

-Balcony-

"UWAHH~! The view's amazing here~!" Jae exclaimed and she stretched and watched the beautiful night lights of the city.

"It is isn't it." A voice said from behind her, and turned around in surprise and saw Chanyeol, smiling at her. 

Jae just looked at him in surprise. "Chanyeol..what are you-.." she started but trailed off when Chanyeol walked over to where she was standing.

"Beautiful isn't it?" He asked and Jae looked out at the night sky with the great night city view and smiled. "Yeah it is.." she said and heard a low chuckle coming from Chanyeol.

"Yea, the view is amazing, but I was talking about you." he said and Jae blushed. "D-don't make such corny jokes...it's not funny." she pouted and turned to back to Chanyeol and watched the nigiht city lights.

"I wasn't joking though..." he said and hugged her from behind, shocking her and she tensed.

"Y-Yah! What are-" she stuttered, squirming a little and Chanyeol laughed.

"It gets cold around this time, I'm just keeping you warm so you won't get sick." Chanyeol said innocently and felt that she stopped squirming and smiled triumphantly.

"F-fine...but once we get inside..." she started and Chanyeol cut her off. "Forget that this ever happened? If that's what you want...." Chanyeol, but Jae heard a bit of disappointment in his voice but shrugged it off and leaned into his embrace.

"Might as well enjoy it then huh?" she said and she heard Chanyeol chuckle. "Yea we should." he said.

-Inside-

Suho went out of his room and to get something to drink because he couldn't sleep, but paused when he saw two familiar people out on the balcony.

"Is that...Chanyeol...with Jae??" 

-chapter 4 end-