Starbucks

He's my BROTHER?!

-Balcony-

Jae stifled a yawn, but Chanyeol noticed. "Sleepy?" he asked and Jae aughed. "A little bit." she said and let out another yawn. 

She heard Chanyeol chuckle."Let's go inside?" he suggested and she nodded. Chanyeol removed his arms around her and she shivered at the sudden chill. They both wlked back inside and Jae was about to go to her room but Chanyeol stopped her. 

"Jae..." he started and Jae turned to look at him. "What is it?" she asked and Chanyeol gave her a big smile that could make normal girls faint. 

"Goodnight~." he said and she blushed and looked away. "Y-yeah..goodnight.." she said and went inside her room. Outisde, Chanyeol was staring at the door she just went through and he grinned. 

-Inside-

Jae sighed as she sunk into her bed. "Where have YOU been~?" a voice said and she her bed and saw Sehun sitting on his. She sat up "Nowhere really, just the balcony, for some fresh air." she said.

"Hm...ok." Sehun said and he laid down on his bed and went to sleep. Jae just laughed and followed suit and slept.

-Morning-

"Jae...Jae! Wake up! Jae!" Chen said, trying to wake her up. She groaned. "Urgh...whoever you are...leave me alone..I'm still sleepy..." she said, hiding herself under the covers.

Chen rolled his eyes. "Jae...your phones been ringing nonnstop...if you don't wake up Sehun's gonna look through your phone for blackmail." he said and she shot out of bed. 

"Urgh...All right...I'm up..." she said and saw Sehun iching towards her phone. "Sehun..." she said in a menancing tone and Sehun froze on the spot. "Hehe...hi Jae~." he said, voice dripping with aegyo. Jae rolled her eyes as she got out of bed. 

"Don't touch my phone." she said, getting her phone from the bedside table. Sehun pouted. "Well it's was annoying~! Your ringtone kept on playing over and over~! Plus your ringtone is-" Sehun said but got cut off. 

"I know my ringtone is annoying! My friend put that as her ringtone so I know that she's calling!" Jae said and her phone started ringing again.

"ANSWER THE DAMN PHONE!!!" That ringtone kept on repeating on and on from her phone. Sehun groaned and covered his ears. "Answer it already!!!" he complained.

"Hello?"

"Finally you answered! "

Jae sighed. "Shut up MIn.."

"Oh..you just woke up huh? Sorry 'bout that...just remember we're meeting up at Starbucks ok? Don't forget." she said

"I won't forget..." Jae muttered.

"Ok...bye!" Min said and hung up.

Jae sighed and looked at the time. "Whoa...it's already 11am? Weird...Chen can you tell Tao, Baekhyun and CHanyeol to get ready?" you asked Chen and he laughed.

"Those three got ready a long time ago...they're waiting for you." he said and her eyes widened. "Really?? Damn!" she said and gathered her clothes that she prepared yesterday and a towel and ran to the nearest bathroom.

-Minutes later-

She walked out of the bathroom in very fashionista-like clothes. She sighed and got out her phone, walked to the nearest mirror and took selcas of herself.

"Jae~! Where are-" Baekhyun appeared and saw Jae taking selcas. "Hey no fair! Lemme join in on the selcas!" he said and Jae jumped in surprise and saw Baekhyun. "Oh. Hey Baekhyun." she said and Baekhyun looked at what she was wearing. "I love your clothes." he said and you smiled. 

"Thanks." you said and looked at the time. "Come on, let's get going." she said and Baekhyun smiled. "I'll call the others then." he said and he got the others. 

"Jae you look so awesome right now...are all your clothes like this?" Tao asked and Chanyeol nodded in agreement. You smiled. "Yea all of them. If you want some fashion tips, you come to me." she said and winked.

"Well then, let's go to Starbucks, that's where we're going to meet my friend." she said and they nodded.

-Starbucks-

"Wait here? I'll wait for her outside." she said but the three didn't hear because they were too busy with their own drinks. 

She bought her own drink before walking outside to wait for Min. Minutes later, she sawa familiar person running towards her. "JAE~!!!" she exclaimed and glomped her.

"Can't...breathe..." Jae said and Min stepped back. "Hahaha...lol sorry. So...ready to go?" she asked and Jae nodded.

"I...brought some people..if you don't mind.." she said and Min's eyes widened. "OH MY GOSH...JAE YOU BROUGHT THEM WITH YOU?!" she asked incredulously.

"Not ALL of them Min...just your bias, kungfu panda and-" 

"MY BIAS?! You brought Baaekhyun?!" 

"SHHH!!!!" 

Min looked down. "Right...sorry." she said. Jae rolled her eyes. "I'll introduce them to you ok? They're waiting inside. PLEASE don't fangirl...ok?" Jae said  to her best friend and she nodded.

-Chapter 5 end-