Gucci

He's my BROTHER?!

"..Hey oppa?" I said and Kai raised an eyebrow. "Hmm?"

"In EXO, there's no one in the group that acts differently when there's no camera...right?" I asked and he looked at me. "No one  in EXO's like that..just be careful when one of us is angry." He said and I nodded. "Noted." I said and I got out my iPhone and listened to music the rest of the way to their dorm.

"I love you! Baby I'm not a monster! Neon aljanha yejeon nae moseubeul~" I sang along to Big Bangs song, 'Monster' and saw Kai's face. "What? Not your style?" I asked and he laughed. "Kinda." he said and I changed the song.

"Baby don't cry~! Tonight~..." 

Kai laughed and ruffled my hair. "Cute~..." he said and I stuck out my tongue. "I know I am." I said as the van came to a stop,I became nervous.

"Ready to meet everyone?" Kai asked as we both got out of the van. "Hopefully I don't fangirl in front of them...that would be embarrassing since I'm your younger sister." I said nervously.

"You'll do fine~." Kai said and next I knew we were standing in front of a door and I gulped. Kai opened the door and we both stepped inside and left our shoes at the doorstep.

"Ya guys! I'm back and I have someone you'll wanna meet!" Kai shouted and I saw 3 heads pop up from the couch. My eyes widened. 'FUDGE!!!! It's Tao, Baekhyun and Chanyeol! Ok Jae, better not embarrass yourself!' I thought.

"Who's that?" Baekhyun asked as the three of them walked over and the other members entered the living room, and I gulped and gave a nervous smile.

"Um...Hi...I'm Kim Yoon Jae, Jong- Kai's younger sister...call me Jae please...nice to meet you..." I said shyly and bowed. 

"AWWW~ She's cute~!!! Just like you Kai! I can see the resemblance~. I'm Baekhyun by the way and that's Tao and Chanyeol." Baekhyun said and I felt myself blush, avoiding eye contact and met with Tao's gaze, he gave me a small smile and I smiled back.

"YA! Guys! Get' your butts out here!" I heard Chanyeol shout and the other members walked out of different rooms.

"Hyung~....I was asleep..." I heard Sehun complain and he saw me. "Who's she?" he asked. "That's Jae, Kai's younger sister." Baekhyun said and jumped over to me and smiled at me.

"Nice to meet you all." I smiled, they all gave me suspicious glances for a moment and then greeted warmly. 

"I'm Suho, nice to meet you Jae." he said and smiled and everyone else followed after.

"So you're the owner of those bags in my room?" Sehun asked happily, yep, definitely the aegyo prince. I laughed and nodded. "Hopefully, you didn't peek in it." I teased and he flushed and went to Luhan. HunHan FOREVER!

"Kris gege...she's wearing Gucci..." Tao said and I smiled. "I love Gucci~! I go shopping there everyday~. All of my things are from Gucci." I said and Tao jumped and hugged me. "I like her already guys." he said and everyone laughed.

"Jae you did NOT tell me that." Kai said and I stuck my tongue out childidhly. "I thought it was obvious already." I said.

"Ya...What's that smell? Kyungsoo you're already done cooking?" Kai asked and D.O's already big eyes widened. "Oh right!" he said and ran into the kitchen.

"So...where do I sleep?" I asked and Kai pointed at the red door. "You're roomies with Sehun, Tao and Chen." he said and I looked at the said people and waved.

"Can you call me when dinners ready, sorry I have homework I gotta do." I said and gave a small smile before walking to 'my' room.

-w/ EXO-

"I can't see the resemblance...she's cooler than Jongin." Kris said. "HEY~" Kai said accusingly. "Sorry, just saying." Kris said honestly.

"Well, I can't see it either but, they're still related anyway." Lay said and everyone nodded.

"Whatever, you guys wait until you see her dance." Kai said and everyone looked at him. "She dances too? How'd you know? You just met her yesterday." Baekhyun said.

"I have my sources." Kai said and everyone rolled their eyes. "I'll ask her later." Baekhyun said and Sehun nodded. "Me too." he said.

-w/ Jae-

I plopped down on the bed nearest to my bags and sighed. I got out my phone and starting playing songs on speaker while I got out my books and reading glasses and started doing my homework silently.

My phone vibrated suddenly and I saw that Min was calling me so I answered it immediately.

"Hey Jae! How is it at EXO's dorm? You up for shopping tomorrow?" MIn asked excitedly from the other line.

I smiled. "Where? Gucci?"

"Yep~. The new Spring Collection is out. So we gotta buy, like, TOMORROW." she said

I laughed "Yeah yeah sure. I'm game. We meet at the usual place?" I asked.

"Starbucks~ so yeah. SEE YAZ~" she said and she hung up.

I laughed and the music resumed as I continued on doing my homework and paused for a bit.

"Even though we just met and all..I wonder if Tao will go with me and Min shopping tomorrow..if he's not busy..." I wondered aloud, biting the tip of my ballpen.

"DINNER'S READY!!!"

-CHAPTER 3 END-