Aki or Jae? Lacie or Min?

He's my BROTHER?!

-Day of the dance competition and concert-

I woke up really early and got dressed and tried to sneak out of EXO's dorm. But...

"Where do you think you're going?" 

Well damn...

I turned around and saw Kai leaning on a nearby doorframe and smiled. "Uh...hi?" I said and he sighed and rubbed his eyes. "Where are you going? It's so early..." He said and I gave a nervous laugh.

"Well, my friend is joining the contest later and she wants me to help and dance with her...and um...last minute practice." I lied, well..not really...it was partly true anyways. Kai looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "Really?" He asked suspiciously and I nodded.

"Look...I gotta go...sorry for waking you AND Kyungsoo up." I said and he looked and he saw Kyungsoo slowly sitting up from the couch, rubbing his eyes cutely.

"I'm letting this slide Jae...but next time will be different." He said and I smiled. "OK BAI~!" I said excitedly and quickly left the dorm.

-With Kai- 

He walked over to the sleepy Kyungsoo and sat beside him on the couch and kissed his forehead. Kyungsoo gave him a sleepy smile. "Good morning to you too Kai~." He said and Kai chuckled. 

"Morning Soo." He said and the older blushed at the petname. 'That's so cute~!! Makes me wanna get in his pnats even more!!' Kai thought but pushed those dirty thoughts away before they got worse.

"Uh...Was that Jae? It's so early..." Kyungsoo asked and Kai sighed. "Yeah that was her. She said something about helping out her friend for the contest later and her friend needing last minute practice." He said and Kyungsoo looked at him

"She's joining that?" He asked and Kai nodded. 

-Min's huge closet room-

"OH MY GAWD MIN WHY CAN'T WE JUST WEAR NORMAL CLOTHES?!" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"NO! I AM A FASHIONISTA JAE! YOU CANNOT MAKE ME WEAR NORMAL CLOTHES!" She said and I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"MIN OUR STYLE OF CLOTHING ISN'T NORMAL IN THE FIRST PLACE." I said and she looked at me.

"OH RIGHT...THEN WHY ARE WE FIGHTING?" She asked.

I facepalmed. "CUZ YOU WANT ME TO WEAR PINK!!! PINK!!! YOU KNOW I DON'T LIKE PINK THAT MUCH!" I exclaimed and she looked at me again.

"OH RIGHT...PINK GLOVES INSTEAD?" She asked and I raised an eyebrow. "THE ONE JR WORE IN NU'EST'S VIDEO 'FACE'?? THE SPIKY ONES? OK~." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"FINE..." She said and I smirked. "YAY~"

I looked at my phone and saw the time. "YAH WE'VE BEEN SPENDING OUR TIME BEING PICKY ON WHAT TO WEAR IT'S ALMOST TIME." I said and her eyes widened. 

"CHINCHA?! I'M JUST GONNA GRAB WHATEVER! JUST GET WHAT YOU WANT FROM MY CLOSET AND DON'T FORGET TO WASH THEM BEOFRE YOU RETURN THEM!" She said hurriedly and I nodded, got some clothes that went well with my fingerless gloves and we both made our way to our school.

-EXO's POV-

As we got down from our van, we saw a lot a fangirls screaming our names and holding up banners with our names on it. 

"Yah...do you think Jae influenced her school to become EXOTICS?" Kris asked jokingly and everyone laughed.

As we were led to a room to wait in until the contest starts, we all noticed some banners. We looked at each other curiously.

"Who's Aki?" Luhan asked and everyone else raised an eyebrow and shrugged.

Our manager looked at us. "Aki is the best dancer in this entire school. She's like...the attraction here in this school in a way. She's the main reason why talent scouts from every agency gathered for this contest. Along with her best friend, Lacie, they are one of the most scouted...ever." He explained and everyone looked at him like he had two heads.

"REALLY??" Lay asked.

"PEOPLE LIKE THAT ACTUALLY EXIST?!?" Sehun asked and Kai looked at him.

"If people like that exist then what do you call us?" Kai asked and Sehun looked at him. "THE MOST WANTED." Sehun said and the rest EXO, yes, even Luhan, sighed.

"That's NOW Sehun...when we were scouted we weren't known...at all." Baekhyun said and Sehun pouted.

"So I got chased by a noona scout for an hour...and I wasn't known until NOW~?!" He whined cutely and everyone laughed. 

Everyone started screaming and towards somewhere. EXO sent questioning glances to each other and looked out the windows of the room they were in. Everyone there was screaming things like:

"AKI I LOVE YOU!"

"BE MINE!!"

"BEST DANCER I HAVE EVER MET~!!!" 

"LACIE!! I WANNA GO TO BED WITH YOU!!" 

The 12 members were disturbed by what the boys kept on screaming. Kai smirked. "Hmm...So not only are they good dancers...but drop dead gorgeous?" He asked, earning a glare from Kyungsoo.

"I'm excited~...I only see fans act like this when artists like us appear, not people who have't been scouted yet." Kris said and everyone nodded.

Suddenly, a sleek black car drove up to where the screaming fans were. EXO watched as two girls stepped out of the car with sunglasses on.

"Why do they look so familiar?" Tao asked and everyone looked at him, then back to the window. They watched as one of the girls removed her sunglasses and Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Tao's eyes widened.

"MIN?!?!?!?" Baekhyun exclaimed and everyone looked at him. 

"You know her?" Suho asked and Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Tao nodded. "She was with us when we went shopping. Jae's best....friend...OH MY GOD DON'T TELL ME..." Tao said and everyone looked at him.

"What?!" Kris asked and Tao looked at him.

"I think I know who Aki is.." Tao said and the other members eyes widened and they looked through the window.

"It can't be Jae right?" Kai asked and they watched as the other girl reached up to remove her own sunglasses. They all watched as she was about to remove them, but she caught their gaze and whispered something in Min's ear, who also looked towards EXO's direction and she put on her own sunglasses immediately back on.

They all dropped back in their seats and heaved a huge sigh. "Well...now I'm sure that Jae is Aki." Kai said and Chanyeol looked at them. "Why didn't she tell me?" He asked and Kai rolled his eyes.

"I know you don't really feel betrayed about this. You're practically smirking." Kai said to Chanyeol and he chuckled. 

"We'll find out later anyway. So let's just wait. I remember Manager-hyung saying that we get to meet them." Kyungsoo said and everyone nodded.

-with Jae and Min-

"OH MY GAWD OH MY GAWD THEY SAW ME!!!" Min kept on pacing back and forth in their dressing room and Jae sighed. 

"Chill Min...someone will find out sooner or later. Especially since we'll get scouted later." Jae said and Min looked at her. 

"BUT JAE~!! EXO were the ones who found out EXO!! And I think I saw Baekkie's face..." She whined and Jae rolled her eyes.

"WELL YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT AND GET DRESSED NOW. WE'RE MEETING WITH THEM LATER RIGHT BEFORE THE CONTEST. THEIR MANAGER ARRANGED THIS." Jae said and got up and went to change her clothes while Min stared after her.

"WHAATTTTTTT?!?!" 

-chapter end-

Why do you think Jae is so calm about this! Probably because she doesn't care~ haha. Well sorry for making you wait a long time for an update...I had a deadly diease called WRITERS BLOCK. Haha~