Teasing

He's my BROTHER?!

-YOUR POV-

"Remember Min...NO FANGIRLING." I said, making emphasis on the fangirling and Min rolled her eyes but nodded none the less.

"I got it, I got it...I'll fangirl at home." She said as we both walked back inside Starbucks.

"Hey guys. This is the person I was talking about." I said and they all looked at Min with questioning glances.

Min smiled. "Anneyong hasseyo. Kim Young Min iminda." She said and bowed and you smiled. 'She's handling it well at least.' I thought.

Baekhyun smiled and bowed, followed by the others. "Anneyong hasseyo, Baekhyun iminda. That's Chanyeol, and that's Tao." He said pointing at the two behind him.

Min nodded. "Yah, Jae, I'm gonna go get myself a drink ok" she said and I raised an eyebrow. "Suit yourself." I said and she stood and walked to the counter and faced the trio and caught Baekhyuns gaze lingering on Min, and I smirked.

"You like~ her." Chanyeol and I said in unison, and we looked at each other and smiled before looking back at Baekhyun who almost choked on his drink.

"I do NOT!" He said, Tao just stayed quiet and settled for listening to music while taking selcas of himself.

I laughed. " You're TOTALLY in denial Baekhyun." I said and his face turned red. Chanyeol laughed. "Yah, your face is SO red dude." He said and Baekhyun was suddenly interested in his drink.

"Shut up..." He muttered.

"Whatever Baekhyun, you still gotta-" I started but stopped when I saw Min coming back.

"Hey guys." She said and we I smiled while Chanyeol elbowed Baekhyun, who looked back at him with an annoyed look.

Min raised an eyebrow and looked back at me. "Ready to go?" She asked and Tao jumped up. "Finally...shopping." He said and put his phone away.

I stood up also. "Yeah, let's go. Come on guys." I said and we walked out of Starbucks.

-Gucci-

"Jae...you did NOT tell me you go shopping in one of the most biggest Gucci stores in Seoul!" Tao said and I smiled. "Well surprise~..." I said and walked over to Min.

"How ya doing so far? Didn't expect you to not fangirl for this long." I said and she rolled her eyes. "It's as if you don't know me at all..." She said and I scoffed. "I'm asking because I know you so well." I said, looking at a cool looking Gucci bag.

"Jae Jae Jae~! Can you buy me this?" Tao  asked, holding lots of stuff. I looked at him. "Shoudn't it be the artist who should be buying everything for us?" I asked and Min nodded.

Tao pouted and I rolled my eyes and got out one of my credit cards. "Yes! Thanks Jae!" He said and I scoffed. Min pouted "Hey no fair Jae! You never buy me anything!" Min complained and pouted and crossed her arms.

"Don't act cute..you're alittle devil trapped inside a cute persons body. Besides, you're still richer than me." I said she pouted.

"NIEEEE~!" She whined and stomped off. I laughed and shook my head and continued looking for something that caught my eye.

-hours later-

We all walked out of the Gucci store carrying tons of bags happily.

"I swear to God...I think you all maxed out my credit card." I said and they all laughed. "You'll get over it..I saw your wallet, you don't even need to mope around." Min said and I rolled my eyes.

"Chincha?" Chanyeol asked and I shrugged. "I have nothing to brag about." I said. "That means you do, so spill." He said and I laughed. "I don't feel like it." I said and saw something. "Yah, Chanyeol, look at that." I said and he turned to look and saw Min talking to Baekhyun.

"That was fast." He said and I nodded "Yeah." I said.

-Dorm-

"See ya Min~." I said and she pouted. "I'm already in front of the dorm and you're not gonna let me in?" She asked and I pretended to think about it. "Yep." I said and she rolled her eyes. "Fine...next time...see ya!" She said and left.

We went inside and saw almost everyone else in the living room. "Hey guys! You're back!" Luhan said and all heads turned to face the door.

"I see you've had a good time, judging by the number of bags you're all holding." Kai said and smiled. I laughed "Yeah I guess."' I said and got out my maxed out credit card and threw it out. 

"What was that?" Kris asked and I raised an eyebrow and walked over to the couch and sat down. "That...was my maxed out credit card." I said and they all looked at me.

"Seriously?!"  Sehun asked and I nodded. "Yep." I said and he looked at Kai. "I did not know she was loaded!" He said and Kai shrugged. "Neither did I." He said and looked at me. 

"I don't like talking about it." I said and went to put my bags in my room.

-With EXO-

"She bought you all that???" Chen asked and Tao nodded. "Yeah." He said and Baekhyun smiled. 

"She's  awesome." Tao said and Chanyeol looked at him.

"Hey I know she's awesome and all but back off, she's mine." Chanyeol said and everyone looked at him, shocked.

"You're kidding...right?" Xiumin asked but Chanyeol just shook his head and everyone looked at Kai.

"You...better not do anything to her or else you're dealing with me." Kai said in a very low and dangerous tone that made everyone shudder and Chanyeol nodded.

-with Jae-

I was on my bed, listening to music on my laptop. "Cuz I'm on fire~ but you keep on standing still...." I sang along to my misic and my phone suddenly rang.

"Hello?"

"OH MY GOSH JAEEEE!!!!"

I smiled. "There's the Min I know. I was starting to get worried."

-chapter 6 end-