Chapter 10

He's my BROTHER?!

-Normal POV-

"WHAAAAAT?!?!?"

Jae rolled her eyes. "You heard me~ so get ready...NOW." She said and walked out, leaving Min alone in the dressing room.

"NIEEEEEE~!!! JAEEEEEE~!!!!!!!" Min whined.

-With Jae-

I walked around the school building to pass time, and suddenly, as I was buying my favorite chips, someone called me.

"JAE~" somone called me from behind. I raised an eyebrow and turned around and saw Himchan, my friend since elementary school and the 'umma' of B.A.P,  walking towards me. I just stared him in shock.

"UWAH!!!  WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I pointed at him accusingly after I momentarily got over my shock. He rolled his eyes.

"To try to scout YOU and your friend you ditched earlier." He said and I narrowed my eyes.

"How'd you know I ditched Min earlier...?" I asked and gasped dramatically. "CHANNIE YOU'VE BECOME A STALKER OH MY GAWD!!!! WHAT HAS GUKKIE DONE TO YOU?!?!?" I asked dramatically making him blush and look away.

"Y-YAH!! I HAVE NOT BECOME A STALKER!! YONG GUK HASN'T DONE ANYTHING TO ME !!!" He exclaimed.

"HE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING....YET." I said and laughed. 

"Shut up..." He said and playfully pushed me away. I laughed and looked around. "So you're here alone?" I asked and he looked at me and shook his head.

"The others are in the waiting room, with the other artists." He asked and my eyes widened.

"MOYA~?!?!? THERE ARE OTHER ARTISTS?!?" I exclaimed.

He scoffed. "Yah, didja read the flyer for EXO's concert? Other artists and the winner of the contest later will be special guess appearances. Plus, I bet majority of the artists have been told to try and recruit you and your friend into their agency." He said and I stared at him.

"CHINCHA?!?!" I exclaimed and he nodded.

"NIEEEE...." I whined.

"Yah! You ask her!" A voice said and Himchan and I looked at each other before slowly following the voice.

"But I don't want too..." Another voice said.

"You're her brother!" The voice from before said.

"You're her boyfriend!" The other retorted.

"....Oooo...Good one...tch." The first voice said.

Himchan and I got close enough and saw Kai and Chanyeol talking to each other. I smiled.

"OPPA~!" I said and skipped over to him and backhugged him. He saw me and smiled and I pulled away from him and he ruffled my hair.

"Haha. Yo~." He said and I looked at him and smiled.

Chanyeol pouted. "What? I don't get a hug?" He said and I laughed and walked over to him and gave him a hug and a quick peck to the cheek. "There? Satisfied?" I asked and he smiled.

"VERY." He said before and I smiled and walked back to my brother.

"So Oppa~ what were you talking about?" I asked.

"Ah...we were talking about....-" he trailed off his sentence and I raised an eyebrow and followed his gaze and saw Himchan and Chanyeol glaring at each other, that you can practically see the firery aura surrounding them.

"Himchan..." Chanyeol said and Himchans eyes narrowed.

"Chanyeol..." Himchan retorted and they narrowed their eyes at each other again.

"Whoa what's with those two?" I asked and Kai shrugged.

"YAH! CHANNIE IS MY NICKNAME! NO IT'S MINE!!! URGH!! STOP COPYING WHAT I SAY!! NO YOU STOP!! URGH!!! JAE MAKE HIM STOP!!!" They said in unison and they looked at me in the end.

I blinked multiple times and laughed nervously. "Uh...I gotta get ready for my performance...knowing Min she's just lazing around in the dressing room....BAI!" I said hurriedly and ran out, leaving the three of them.

-on my way to the dressing room-

I walked to the dressing room and I heard Min scream for the dressing room. How I knew it was her? Well...I've been around her too long.

I ran to the dresing room and opened the door and saw Min, trying to make L.Joe let go of her wrist.

WHY THE WAS L.JOE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

"Min please...just lemme explain-"

"YOU DON'T NEED TO EXPLAIN ANYTHING! LET ME GO! I ING HATE YOU!!" Min screamed and she saw me.

I glared at L.Joe. "Why the hell are you here? Didn't Min say that she didn't want you in her life ever again? You friggin' bastard!" I exclaimed, grabbing his wrist and kicking him in the shin.

"OW! !" He said, letting go of Min's wrist to caress his shin and she ran and hid behind me. 

"Get out of here. NOW. You know that we talk to Changjo and Changjo ALONE. He's the only truthful one so don't complain or else I'll kick you where it hurts ." I said and he glared at me and walked out of the dressing room.

I sighed and sat on one of the empty chairs and ran a hand through my hair. Min did the same and I looked at her.

"Why is he here?" She asked and I shrugged. Suddenly, the school principal entered and we stood up and bowed.

"Are you girls ready? You two are the opening performance." He said and we nodded. "Give us five minutes and we'll be right out." I said and he smiled and nodded and left.

"Come on. Let's go." I said, putting on a military style ripped vest and looked at her and she nodded. "Yeah...let's go." She said and we walked out of the dressing room.

-Concert arena-

EXO looked around and heard chants from the left and right side.The left side was cheering for Aki and the right side was cheering for Lacie.

"Why do I sense a fanwar between the fans of those two...?" Luhan asked and everyone in EXO sighed. "I don't know..." The rest of the members said.

"ALL RIGHT! SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT...THE CONTEST WILL START NOW! AND OUR OPENING ACT IS-" the principal of the school announced and got cut off mid-way by screams.

"AKII!!!!! LACIE!!!! OH MY GAWD!!!"

"MAKE MY DREAMS COME TRUE ES!!!"

"OUR FANTASIES ARE IN YOUR HANDS!!!"

The principal sighed and rubbed his temples at the sudden outburst. "Why do I even bother...?" He muttered and walked off stage.

Backstage, Jae and Min shuddered. "What the hell?" Min asked, creeped out.

"If we already feel like this, how will we deal with the saesang fans?" Jae asked and Min shrugged. They heard their stage names and looked at each other before nodding.

"Let's do this." Jae said, doing a weird imitation of Yong guk. Min looked at her. "DA WAS THAT?! WHO ARE YOU?! I DON'T KNOW YOU!" Min screamed dramatically and Jae laughed. "Shut up~." She said and they entered the stage casually and laughing to one another, which caused more screams and they looked at the crowd, shocked at the scream and smiled and waved at the crowd.

"They are TOTALLY enjoying this." Kris said and everyone laughed.

"Jae-ah-Aki looks so cute on stage." Chanyeol said and Kai elbowed him and everyone nodded.

"GO LACIE~!" Baekhyun suddenly cheered and the other members looked at him weirdly. He blushed and sat back down in his seat.

As the music started everyone gad their attention on the two. The EXO members could've sworn that their jaws dropped to the ground.

"WOAH! THEY ARE SO AWESOME!" Baekhyun exclaimed.

"I think Jae said that she made up this choreography on the spot...yesterday." Kai said and everyone looked at him like he had two heads.

"SERIOUSLY?!?"

"Let's see how well they can adapt to a sudden music change." Chen said and asked the DJ to change it to EXO's MAMA.

"YAH! JONGDAE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Kyungsoo asked and Chen shrugged. "A test." He said and smiled and Kyungsoo sighed.

Suddenly, from Warrior Face, the song changed to MAMA, the screaming part.

The crowd sent confused glances and suddenly started screaming even louder. Jae and Min looked at each other, confused, but shrugged and went along with the music.

"DOWAJWOYO MA-MA-MA-MA, MA-MA-MA-MA TURN BACK!" The crowd screeched as the two did the fast footwork.

Kai looked at Chen and smirked. "Satistfied?" He asked playfully and everyone laughed.

"Ah. It's over. " Lay said and they watched as the two girls smiled and waved before walking off stage and later making their way to meet them.

Kai walked over and hugged Jae. "YOU REALLY ARE MY SISTER! YOU ROCKED ON STAGE!" He said and Jae laughed. "Haha thanks Oppa~" she said and watched as Baekhyun made his way to Min.

Everyone cooed at the two of them, making Baekhyun blush while Min looked away, embarrassed.

"Y-you did great.." Baekhyun stuttered and Min nodded. "Thanks." She muttered.

"OMG MIN KISS HIM ALREADY!!!" Jae exclaimed and the other members cheered. "KISS! KISS! KISS!!" 

"Y-YAH! SHUT UP!" She exclaimed and slowly walked over to Baekhyun and kissed him on the lips, shocking him.

"WOAH OH MY GOD!!!" They all exclaimed and cheered.

"NICE ONE MIN~!" Jae teased and the other scoffed and looked away, hiding her red face.

"Shut up..." Min muttered and everyone laughed. Chanyeol walked over to Jae and slung her arm her shoulders. "Don't worry, they'll get their fair share of teasing when we get home." He said and Baekhyun and Min looked at him.

"HEY!!!"

-chapter end- 

UPDATE COMPLETE!!! OH YEAH~! XD