Comeback

He's my BROTHER?!

-Jae POV-

-an hour later-

An hour has gone by, competition was boring...interviews are done...BLAH BLAH BLAH.
 
"Jae! Yong Guk and Himchan are back!" Min said and I looked up from my phone...I was writing my new fanfiction dammit! I saw Himchan flushed red and he was limping and Gukkie...he was fine..DUH~ haha they must've had lots of fun if Yong Guk was smiling like a complete idiot.
 
"Had fun?" I asked and they both turned to face me. 
 
"Well...why was I mad at him again...?" Himchan asked and everyone stared at him.
 
I smiled awkwardly. "Ah...I don't remember either..." I said, scratching the back of my head. Suddenly, EXO's manager walked in the waiting room. Min and I looked at him weirdly.
 
"You two." He said, pointing at us. "Are to go to the concert arena for your rehersals."  He said and I raised an eyebrow.
 
"Since when do you get to boss us around?" Min asked, crossing her arms. The manager looked at her. "Kai said so." He said and I groaned.
 
"How will I get to finish my then?!?" I exclaimed, not really knowing that I said that out loud. Min cleared and my eyes widened.
 
"DAMMIT I SAID RANDOM AGAIN DIDN'T I...?!" I asked and Min nodded, trying to hold in her laughter. 
 
"Shut up Min...and you two...-" I said, pointing at Himchan and Yong Guk. "Heard...NOTHING." I said and they both nodded. I smirked and walked out, with EXO's manager following.
 
"Wait...why are we going to rehersals if they're not even there?" I asked the manager. "Well, they went to prepare for their comeback in M! Countdown..." He said and I stopped walking and got out my phone.
 
"Wait that was TODAY?! DAMMIT I THOUGHT THAT WAS TOMORROW!!!" I said, scrolling through my phone for my 'reliable sources'. "OMG...it really is today!" I said, holding the feeling at pulling my hair.
 
"Your Kai's sister how could you NOT know the correct date?!" The manager asked and I looked at him. "WELL MY LIFE CHANGED COMPLETELY WHEN I FOUND THAT FACT OUT AND FORGOT ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!" I exclaimed and shook my head and continued walking to the concert venue.
 
"Wait...why are you still here then?" I asked him when I finally calmed down. He looked at me. "There's another manager with them anyway...plus the coordi noonas." He said and my eyes narrowed.
 
"I don't trust the coordi noonas...too touchy..." I said and crossed my arms and he laughed. "Everyone says that about the coordis." He said and I sighed.
 
"Well have you SEEN the articles about them yet?" I said, walking up to the stage. He raised an eyebrow. "What articles?" He asked.
 
I shook my head. "It's better for you to not know...or unless I feel like telling you...maybe." I said and he laughed.
 
"Alright alright get ready for your solo." He said and we went over the performances Min and I will be in.
 
"So Min gets to dance with Baekhyun? Damn ships are sailing today..." I muttered the last part. He nodded "Speaking of which, where is she?" He asked and we both looked around.
 
"Ah ..." I said and got out my phone. Great...it's low battery. "Sunbae can I borrow your phone?" I asked and he handed his phone to me. 
 
I dialed Min cellphone number and it rung a few times before she answered. 
 
"Ok whoever you are, how the didja get my number?!" She said over the phone and I rolled my eyes. 
 
"Min it's me! Where are you?! Rehersals are starting!" 
 
"Oh it's just you...well I'm just lazing around..."
 
"Can you hurry and get your here?" 
 
"I'm too lazy...~.."
 
"But your gonna be dancing with Baekhyun.."
 
" I'll be there in five minutes. Wait for me." She said and hung up.
 
i smirked. "Gets her every time~...thanks sunbae." I said and handed his phone back and we continued talking about  how to do this and that.
 
Min arrived and she ran over to me. "Dude where are they?" She asked and I snatched her phone. "Hey~ dafuq was that for?" She pouted and crossed her arms.
 
"Their busy preparing for their comeback." I said and showed her a video by mnet that was posted a few minutes ago. "Dude I thought that was tomorrow!" She said and I nodded.
 
"I feelz you dude...I feelz you..." I said and we both walked to the stage for practice.
 
-An hour later-
 
"Dang it's good you two chose SM. You both learn very fast..." The manager said and we laughed. Suddenly a coordi came over and she told us M! Countdown was on.
 
"AWOOOO~~~!!!" Min and I howled and everyone looked at us weirdly.
 
"Hey we're fans too..." Min said and I shrugged my shoulders. "They'll never understand us.." I fake-sobbed and everyone shook their heads and watched the performances on their separate phones. 
 
"Dang I wanna be there...TT^TT" I said and Min nodded.
 
-Later-
 
A van pulled up in front of the concert venue and EXO members came out oneby one. "Channie~!" I exclaimed happily and ran ul and hugged him tightly and gave him and long, sweet kiss.
 
"You were amazing! I wish I was there to watch you guys but..." Jae said when she pulled back from the kiss. Chanyeol chuckled and nuzzled on Jaes cheek.
 
"It's alright Jae. I love you..." He said and Jae smiled.
 
"I love you too." She said and they both hugged each other and everyone's gazed softened at the cute couple.
 
"AWWWW!!! SO CUTE~!!!!" They all coo-ed. 
 
Min ran over to Baekhyun and smiled at him. "OMG Baekkie you were so amazing!" She exclaimed and hugged him tightly. Baekhyun's eyes widened and his face turned different shades of red.
 
"Look at his face! It's so red! XD" Xiumin said, pointing at Baekhyun while munching on some baozi. 
 
"They're both so cute! AWWW~!!" Jae squealled while hugging Chanyeols arm.
 
"SHUT UP JAE." Baekhyun said and everyone laughed. The manager walked up to them and told them what to do.
 
"Alright let's do this!" Kris said and everyone put their hands in.
 
"1...2...3 EXO- with Jae and Min- LOVE FOREVER!" Everyone cheered.
 
-Somewhere not far from EXO N OTHERS-
 
She put her camera down and stared at it shock.
 
"N-no way! WHO IS CHANYEOL KISSING WITH?! AND WHO IS HUGGING BAEKHYUN?!" She exclaimed in disbelief. She glared at the two girls in the pictures.
 
"They gotta go...I must tell Miss Seo-In..." She said and ran off.
 
-Chapter end-
 
IM SO SORRY IF I TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE!!! WRITERS BLOCK IS DEADLY!!! PLUS IVE BEEN TOO MESMERIZED BY EXOS COMEBACK!! IM SO SORRY GUYS! >.<