Found

Tiny Paws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The cats, having found the entrance, were sitting in front of it, the white feline's long tail swishing quickly in annoyance, ears flattened against its head. Some time had passed since they had found the door as humans liked the call it, but no one had come out yet which wasn't too fortunate for the furry animals as it was getting colder and colder. 

The brown kitten mewed sadly, bouncing up the small concrete stairs and scratching at the bottom of the door, a desperate call for his owner that only the other cat could understand. The older cat slowly walked to the other and curled up around it, its ear gently, a soft purr emitting from its chest to soothe the smaller creature. 

It hoped that finally the door would open and either their humans or Jonghyun would emerge from it, taking them home where they belonged. It was a little weird that after such a short time, the white feline had started thinking about that place as its home, but it was true. He was fed, cared for - and sadly bathed - there. The people there had seemed to care about it which meant that it was its home, or so the small kitten thought. Of course, sooner or later, these humans, too, would leave but for now, the cat didn't care. It wanted to live happily with them as long as it could.

The brown feline's head shot up when it heard something: the soft sound of footsteps. It was coming from a few meters behind them. A tall human man walked past them, not caring that he had stepped on the bigger kitten's tail, making it hiss and mew in pain. The two of them quickly scurried off the stairs, hiding in the small bush that was in the tiny garden near it, scared of what the much bigger creature would do. When the man had finally entered the building, the small felines had left their hiding place, mewing in disappointment when the door closed right in front of their noses.

It was slowly getting darker, the late afternoon soon barely illuminating the world, so the white cat had decided that the two of them should find a place where they could spend the night in peace. It was obvious that their humans weren't coming anytime soon and that no one would be kind enough to let them in - or even if someone was, there would be a chance of one of the kittens getting hurt. As much as it wanted to trust in their humans, it knew that it was too late for them to just go out and even if before when they had heard them, they sounded worried, they w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter