Sleep

Tiny Paws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Some time later, Key was sat on the couch,dressed in one of Jonghyun's oversized T-shirts, sulking. He simply detested the scratchy material on his skin, but he didn't dare to take it off.

Well, actually he had tried, but Jonghyun had managed to put it on him again and had even scolded him for it. He had even been forced into what Jonghyun called underwear...Both he hated with a passion.

So now, the furry-eared boy was curled up, glaring at the television as Jonghyun had pranced out of the room, after having told Key to sit there while he called Onew.

Roo suddenly emerged from wherever she had been hiding barking madly at the feline creature. She sounded a little friendlier than before though as she was wagging her tail lazily, obviously not as bothered by the guest as she had been before.

Key huffed, slowly pulling his legs under himself as he didn't quite trust the loud, barking animal. His ears perked up at each bark as he was ready to attack or flee if needed.

However, just as Roo had leapt onto the couch, sniffing Key curiously, Jonghyun had appeared, a frown evident on his face. He quickly lifted the dog and sat down next to the feline boy who was staring at the ball of fur as if she had attacked him. Luckily, being in her owner's arms made Roo calm down and curl up, yapping cutely at the feline creature.

Key, too, calmed down as he knew that for now, the dog didn't mean any harm. Although, he was quite wary of her, still.

"Seems like you're staying for a while. They say a storm is coming and I'd rather not drive in such conditions. I doubt you would like to walk." Jonghyun said slowly although he was grinning inwardly as he looked forward to spending some time with the rather exotic looking boy.

It wasn't that Jonghyun was a ert, he simply couldn't help admiring the small, but somewhat fierce looking cat. He could see something burn in those dark,beautiful eyes, something that made him enticed.

He was under Key's spell, charmed by the feline creature and didn't even try to deny it.

Key nodded slowly although he only understood some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter