Precious

Tiny Paws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: Hi guys :3

First of all, I have a HUGE favor to ask. Check THIS out, please (and, if you like it, support me xD) To be quite honest, I wanted to advertise it (and actually, I should have the money for the karma), buuuut Ms Fate is cruel and apparently I didn't get the job THEY asked ME to do. I'm freaking pissed off.. Like..seriously, why the hell did they call me to do it when in the end they didn't even need me, huh? And for such a huge amount of money, too... Okay, sorry, rant is over xD Well..hope you like this chap. I had two ideas with it, I'm going with the (according to me) funnier one.

"So you're trying to tell me that he is your cat.", Onew muttered softly as he pointed at Min who was, at that moment, hiding under the kitchen table, his head poking out as he chanted a couple of new words he had just learnt.

"Minho, kitchen, eat, Key~!", he sang on and on, his eyes filled with wonder, fixed on Key who sat not too far from him, his paw.

The white feline raised his head at the mention of his name, his tail swishing lazily as he took a couple of steps towards Min, tilting his head to the side as his furry ears twitched on top of his head.

"Well...yeah.", Minho muttered, nodding slowly. "Don't ask me what happened.", he added quickly, chuckling as Min clumsily reached out to catch Key, a soft, disappointed mew escaping him when his prey ran away, strutting to Jonghyun who was standing not too far from the cats' owners.

"Do you really want me to believe that?", Onew asked although his voice was quite soft, his eyes never leaving Min.

"Well, he sure does have cat ears." Said boy chuckled as he scratched behind Key's ear, earning a happy purr from the furry kitten.

Onew nodded slightly, sighing softly. "I guess...", he muttered, glancing at Key who looked back at him before prancing to him, mewing at him happily."Hope he turns into a human, too.", he said, chuckling as he lifted the cat up.

"I doubt he will. I think Min is special.", Minho said softly, smiling gently as he kneeled in front of his cat. "Aren't you hungry, Minnie?", he asked, chuckling as he realized that he hadn't even been able to give food to his beloved pet since the moment they stepped into the kitchen, they had been caught by Onew.

Min nodded eagerly, his lips as he slowly crawled out from under the table, slowly standing up. Although still uncertain on his feet, he wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter