"He will hurt Min!"

Tiny Paws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: I can't help but want to thank all of you guys for subbing and voting and everything. So, I decided to update xD I can't guarantee that it will be okay though cause apparently, I either have a fever or I'm simply exhausted. It can be both cause today was long xD I could just take a rest and say I'll update on the weekend but I won't since I won't be home. So yeah xD Oh by the way, I decided to still use it for the cats for some time because I think it fits better than he xD But when we are in 'human POV', they are he. I know it's confusing and weird but I'll try to make it so it won't be too bad xD Oh, another thing, from now on Yimmie (marked as coauthor xD) will be my beta. Thank you all for the offer, but she was the first one xD I always go by this, not choosing 'special' people out for pity reasons. First comes, first gets the nuisance xD

The distinct sound of the door being turned was what woke the white cat up, its ear perking up as its dark eyes shot open. It had been at least two hours since its new owners, the nice one and the other had taken it in and now, they had left, leaving the cat and its new friend in their home. They had said goodbye though, which had upset the white feline a little as it could still remember the last words its owner had told him. They had been the same, even if it held no meaning for the furry cat : a simple goodbye and a last kiss on the head like the ones the animal received when it was much younger.

Stretching out, Key - because that was what the humans had called the cat even though it found it really weird as its previous owner had called it Snow - slowly strutted into the kitchen, searching for some food. It knew that there was still some left, the smell of cat food still lingered in the air, the scent growing stronger and stronger as the small creature finally found the bowl. 

The other cat was sitting next to it, staring at the food as its tail swished from side to side. Eyes glinting, the tiny kitten suddenly pounced on the bowl, intent on getting its prey out of the box so it would be able to kill it properly.

The white cat, seeing that the only small piece of food was being attacked by its friend tried to push the brown cat away as gently as it could, its claws that were only half out grazing the smaller creature's face, making it let out a loud mew. 

Key though, didn't care about the other cat in distress though as he - humans referred to him like that, although he had no idea what that meant - started gobbling up the food, chewing on it slowly as a deep purr resonated in his chest.

The small bat cat sulked in the corner, hating how even its prey had been taken. Being

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter