Television

Tiny Paws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: Hi guys. Okkay, so I haven't written in a few days thus I'm not sure how this chapter will turn out xD Also, after days and days of thinking, I decided to try something xD SO, since some people seem to like the genre in this fic, I thought that maybe you could check and Wishes and Consequences. It'll be pretty similar if we think about the genres, but it might vary depending on my mood xD Well, that's all. I have another that is pretty much romcom but it's old and yeah xD Whatever, sorry for being awkward, the weekend was epic and tiring xD 

The white cat yawned widely, its pointy teeth showing for a few moments before it curled up besides the other kitten, a low purr emitting from its chest. In response, the smaller cat inched closer to the other, nuzzling its nose in the other's fluffy fur. They were both half-asleep, though, it was in the middle of the afternoon.

Their owners had given them some milk and food - the white cat had a new bowl now so they wouldn't have to fight over the food - and made sure that their pets ate enough before going to their respective rooms to study.

After eating, the cats played around a little, knocking down a few things from the table and effectively ripping up a cushion before they had decided to take a nap. 

Another yawn left the fluffier cat as it slowly stood up, stretching out its lean limbs. It woke up to a weird noise coming from one of the rooms. It was familiar, but not pleasant enough for the animal to be able to go back to sleep. The brown kitten looked up at the elder feline, blinking slowly before curling up into a small ball and falling asleep again, purring ever so softly. 

The weird cat looked back at its sleeping friend before strutting to the room the weird noises were coming from, its tiny pink nose twitching as its ears moved ever so slightly every time it heard a sound.

After looking at the door for a while the cat bumped its head against it, purring happily when it opened slightly, allowing the small feline to slip through the small gap. The kind owner was lying on his bed, staring at a box that held small humans in it. Vaguely, the cat could recall its previous owner call it TV. 

Fascinated by the small people in the TV, the fluffy animal leapt onto the bed and crawled onto its owner's tummy, curling up on his knees after twirling around itself a few times, eyes set on the tiny people that were talking to each other.

The human laughed softly and petted the cat, causing the small feline to purr loudly and let out a small, delighted mew. Even if at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter