Cold

Tiny Paws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun chuckled quietly as the moment he stepped into the small apartment, Key dashed towards him, his tiny paws hitting the ground with soft thuds. The cat purred happily, nuzzling his nose into the boy's knee. 

"Hello there, Key-ah. How come you're so happy to greet me?"Jonghyun asked, chuckled as the kitten answered with a happy mew, his eyes almost sparkling.

"He hates me at the moment."Onew muttered as he walked out of the living room, stretching out a little. "Last night, he and Min had sneaked out, and well, they played around a lot in dirt or I don't know, but when they came back, Min was almost black and I could have sworn that Key looked grey."He exaggerated as he attempted to pet the cat who simply hopped out of his reach. "So in the end we had to give those two a bath. Now Key won't even come when I call him to eat."

The cat's ears perked up at the sound of his name and eat, but he didn't say anything as he mewed once again, his small claws suddenly sinking into the material of Jonghyun's jeans as he mewed loudly, begging to be picked up. "Fine fine, come here."He said, kicking the door behind himself shut quickly so the kitten who was clinging to his pants or his usual partner in crime wouldn't have the chance to escape again. 

"See, he loves you and hates me..."Onew pouted. "Maybe I should have left him dirty and cold."He added, though he shot a loving look towards the petit feline that was now slowly being lifted by his friend, the boy chuckling at the eager mew coming from the kitten. 

"How's the other little devil? He hated you too?"Jonghyun chuckled as they made their way inside, plopping down onto the couch. Key made a scared sound when Jonghyun sat down but relaxed within moments, a low purr emitting from his furry chest.

"Well, I actually haven't seen him yet. I hope he didn't get out by himself, Minho would kill me."He muttered.

"I doubt he did. Maybe after yesterday these two won't want to leave. You saw how Key could have ran out...The door was open but he only cared about me."Jonghyun chuckled, playing with the feline animal's ears, who in turn growled almost quietly, biting into the boy's hand playfully. The purr that came from him made the fact that he was perfectly content obvious.

Onew watched as the cat and his friend played around, chuckling lightly as he knew well that Key wouldn't hate him for too long. He wasn't the one to hold grudges. There was a chance that Min would be a tougher case as b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter