Good, better...

Tiny Paws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Minnie, you have to wear this...", Minho cooed almost too sweetly, obviously at the end of his patience. Apparently, his cat...well, half-cat refused to let himself get dressed.

The small, furry-eared boy was curled up under the blankets, soft hisses escaping him whenever his owner would just show him the oversized T-shirt he rarely ever used. With some luck and convincing, the elder had already managed to help him into some underwear and a pair of loose shorts, but it seemed like he would never even get close to the T-shirt.

"Minnie, please..."Minho pleaded, sighing when the cat only hissed once again, tangling himself even more into the covers.

"Silly Mean-hoe!", he called from his little haven, thinking that he was safe there. His brown ears twitched when he suddenly felt the covers being torn from him and the next moment, something was being pulled over his head,

He cried, scratched and mewled, struggling to get rid of the piece of something that was blocking his sight, but he couldn't do anything. Desperately, he bit into it, but of course, nothing really happened to it, other than the fact that his teeth had left a tiny mark on the material.

"Hey, calm down!"Minho soothed, somehow managing to pull the T-shirt down, letting the still wriggling boy see the world once again. "There, better, isn't it?" He chuckled, watching as Min clawed at the soft cloth before bending his head to sniff it. Weirdly, he hadn't struggled at all with the other clothes, but it seemed like he really wasn't fond of his upper body being covered. "You look much better now." The elder smiled, ruffling the cat's hair gently.

"Bet-ter?", Min asked, tilting his head to the side curiously, his ears twitching slightly. "Better?"

"Yes Minnie, better." Minho chuckled, scratching lightly behind the boy's ear, smiling when in response to it, he received a gentle purr. "Now, let's go and get something to eat."

At the last word, Min looked up, his eyes lighting up. He slowly slipped out of the covers he was still tangled in, landing on the ground with a soft thud. Moments later, though, he was already up on his four legs, mewing happily for Minho to follow him already.

Before he could have made a dash towards the kitchen, though, his wrist was tugged gently. "You don't walk like this, Minnie.", Minho said gently as he carefully pulled the boy up.

Min wobbled on his feet, whimpering when he almost fell.

Minho caught the boy quickly, his arms wrapping around the younger's slim waist within moments. "Hey, be careful.", he said chuckling when Min blinked at him innocently.

"Better..." The smaller boy giggled, taking a small, hesitant step towards the door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter