Attention

Tiny Paws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min's ears perked up as he pounced on the door, his nose high up in the air."Ki, Ki!" He chanted again and again, bushy tail swaying from side to side.

"Yes, he's home." Minho laughed at the feline boy's antics, slowly guiding him back to the couch. Min was obviously beyond excited to see his friend again, but the other first had to settle in once more. 

To some point, Minho was bothered by the fact that Key had run away. Surely, they hadn't provided the once feline, now almost completely human creature with as much attention as he had wanted, but that didn't mean that they had wanted him to leave. Actually, Onew had been devastated when he had realized that his beloved cat had snuck away. At first they had thought that he had simply hidden somewhere - in a wardrobe or under the bed - but they couldn't find him anywhere in their house.

Then Jonghyun called and said that he had found a soaked-to-the-bone, shivering but sweet boy. For some reason, Minho was everything but surprised after Min's change. It had always been Key that had a more mundane-like personality. He was smart, seemed to understand a somewhat wide variety of words and phrases, and acted like a teenager: he was moody, needed much attention and liked to cause trouble. Even though all those adjectives fitted cats as well, Minho was sure that Key had possessed them in a more human-way than other cats did.

"Minho, Minho..." The sweet little voice of Min shook him out of his dazed reverie. The boy shook his head quickly to get rid of his confusing trail of thoughts and smiled at his beloved kitten who was looking at him with one of the most adorable pouts ever: his plump bottom lip was jutting out quite a bit as he puffed out his cheeks a little, obviously agitated.

"Wanna..." Min demanded as he made a move to open the door. However, his owner was quicker. He grabbed the boy by the collar of his T-shirt and pushed him back on the bed, shaking his head a little.

"Not now, Minnie. First we need to wait a bit." The elder said, looking around for something that could capture the cat's attention, if only for a few minutes. Deep down, he wished to just let him go to his friend, but he had seen Key just twenty minutes before: he hadn't wanted Jonghyun to leave and had made quite a mess in the living room by trashing around. Small in size or not, he could still cause quite the trouble

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter