New Owner?

Tiny Paws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: Hi guys :D I hope that you enjoyed the previous chappie xD Umm...okkay, I know that this is getting boring but I felt like sharing my new fic with you. The main reason for it is that you'll see that what I write isn't always rainbows and unicorns and happiness cause I'm pretty sure that most people here think so xD So yup, if you like darkish stuff, could you check out For His Smile for me?

Other note : My fingers feel numb so sorry for the ton of typos o.o I have no idea what went wrong, but I'm sure something did...

A few days later, Key was once again resting on Onew's lap. The tallish boy was playing with the skinny cat, ruffling his fluffy white fur. He couldn't help but smile as the small animal started nibbling on his finger playfully, small clawed paws holding it to his mouth. 

"So cute." The boy chuckled and continued to play with the kitten, listening to his calm purr. 

Their peace was broken by Minho who walked into the living room where the owner and cat were sitting, sighing softly. He seemed a little torn as if he was both happy and sad which confused the elder. 

"Jonghyun called." The younger stated as he dropped onto the couch, looking at the white cat that was now eyeing him suspiciously, especially after he had said Jonghyun."His mom had agreed to take Key in." He explained, chuckling a little when the white cat's ears twitched a little at the mention of his name. Over the past few days, it seemed like the two of them had come to an arrangement. They didn't really care about the other and sometimes Minho even gave Key some milk. He had to realized that the cat wasn't as bad as he had thought before, even if he seemed to cause a lot of trouble.

The worst was when they had to bathe him. It seemed like despite living on the streets for some time, he must have had a home before because the moment they put him in the sink, trying to wash the dirt out of his long fur, he started mewing sadly, clawing at everything he could. Onew was barely able to keep him down and he had even gained a plenty of scratch-marks on his hands. 

"Oh." The elder muttered as he scratched the small cat's ears, smiling when the tiny feline snuggled closer to him. "I'm not sure if I want to give him away." He added softly. "It's not like we can't afford the food he eats or something... "

"I know, but still. Do you really think he and Min will get along forever?" The younger asked, sighing softly as he thought of his little brown ball of fur that was at the moment sleeping in his bed, snuggled into his covers as he usually did. At first, he wasn't a big fan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter