Min and Minho

Tiny Paws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: Guys, you kinda shocked me with the TON of comments. If I weren't sick, I'd be...dunno dancing around, singing loudly xD But I am xD

So yeah...Okkay, so, since you made me so happy, here is the new chappie. I hope you'll like it^^ NOTE BEFORE anything: Minho isn't in his right mind in this chapter => please consider this xD He's still sleepy...and when I'm like that, I need an hour before I actually know what's happening around me xD 

WARNING: THIS IS UNEDITED. It won't find the mistakes (o.o) and I haven't talked to Yimmie yet, so there probably will be a ton of typos... xD Hope you won't hate it...

Minho blinked again and again as playful brown orbs bored into his, a cheeky smile playing on soft-looking pink lips as his name (well, at least something like that), left them again and again, each a bit louder and clearer.

"Mean-hoe, Mean-hoe!" The boy wanted to be mad at the creature that lay next to him still, his soft voice echoing in the small room, but he just couldn't. Even such an evil nickname didn't sound offending at all, accompanied by those oh-so-sweet giggles.

But then again, a boy Minho had never seen was lying next to him, calling him names. This little fact only registered in the obviously older's mind as the small boy snuggled close to him, an innocent, happy purr emitting from his bare chest. "Mean-hoe~!"He whined adorably, his voice sweet and soft.

"Who are you?"Completely enthralled by the creature next to him, Mean-hoe could only utter those words as his hand shot out to gentle cup the younger's face. He had never seen such beauty... Or maybe he has, but not in a human body...

"Who...are...you?"The innocent voice repeated, furry ears twitching on the top of his head. Minho had overlooked them before, but now, as he noticed them, he realized that something was off.

A beautiful boy with cat ears on top of his head, barely able to talk lying next to him. A beautiful cat-boy lying next to him, . A beautiful boy who was a cat, lying next to him, purring happily...

However he tried to approach the idea, however bad he wanted to dislike the boy who had now tilted his head to the side innocently, his eyes once again filled with wonder as they seemed to be fixed on some shadow on the wall, he just couldn't.

Such a pure creature didn't deserve his dislike.

But... as much as Minho kept racking his brain about how that boy could have got to him, how he could be lying in the bed, he just couldn't figure it out. For some reason, he had even abandoned the idea of it all being just a dream...

Why would he dream of such things, anyway?

But really, everything seemed so real. The boy's stare as he was now repeating the sentence he had heard before, his quiet giggles, his legs tangled in the sheet...

But...something was missing...

Now that Minho was a little more awa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter