Where are the cats?

Tiny Paws
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: Hi guys. I'll try to make a nice chap that won't make you unsub, buut I can't guarantee anything xD I'm tiiired xD 

A couple of days later, when Onew got home and he didn't see Key on the couch, he knew that something had happened. Over the time he had been living there, the kitten had taken up the habit of sleeping on said piece of furniture in the afternoon. When he wasn't asleep, he would stare at the television for at least half an hour, barely blinking. It seemed like he didn't really care whether it was on or off. Min would usually curl up next to him after some time. Sometimes, he would fall asleep as well, while at other times he would try to play with the older cat who would usually just swipe his paw away gently.

"Key, Min!"Onew called as he looked around. He found some fur on the carpet but nothing else. He walked into the kitchen, thinking that the kittens were just eating and weren't really paying attention to the fact that he had arrived home. But no, they weren't there either. 

Worried, the brown-haired boy dashed to his bedroom, then to Minho's, only to find nothing. Well, he did find a dead fly on the floor but it didn't really matter. After he had gotten rid of the corpse he checked the bathroom for the cats, thinking that they must have snuck in. They were quite the troublemakers, especially if they were in one of their I am a curious kitten and I have to examine, taste and see everything moods. Usually, it would be Min who would find a toy - for example Minho's socks - while Key would be watching him, then helping him examine it. Onew only knew this as once he had seen this when he had to stay home in the morning.

Of course, this time Onew had come home in the afternoon and the kittens were supposed to be sleeping or at least lying on the couch. Still, they were nowhere to be found. As the fact dawned on the boy, he bit into his lower lip. He was truly worried. 

Meanwhile, a small white cat was strutting on the street happily, followed by a smaller, brown one. The bigger one would skillfully slide between the narrow gaps between the humans, but it would always have to wait for the other one as it was a lot clumsier. 

The white cat stopped as it realized that its companion wasn't following it and swished its fluffy tail in annoyance. Maybe they were out in a sort of peaceful area in town where cats could be more or less free, but they still couldn't just walk slowly, waiting to be stomped o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter