*Episode 13

High school Life [EDITING]

*Zelo POV*

 

We arrived at Himchan’s to drop him off when Yongguk remembered he’d left his jacket inside, and got out of the car with Himchan to go retrieve it. I took this opportunity to slowly lay Sherry down on the back seat, gently brushing her hair from her face with a sigh.

I noticed that Yongguk was on his way back, I quickly jumped out of the back seat and into the driver’s seat, ready to drop him off. He jumped in the passenger seat with a smirk on his face.

“What?” I asked.

“You totally like her.” He said with a large grin.

“No I don’t.” I lied.

“Sure, sure.” He laughed as I sighed, starting the car and driving away from Himchans.

When we arrived at his house, he asked if I’d be able to drop Sherry off alone, and when I told him I’d be fine, I bid him goodbye before driving off towards Sherry’s house.

We arrived safely at her house; I looked at her sleeping form in the back seat. I really didn’t want to wake her up; she looked so peaceful, so I decided to pick her up bridal style. It was a little bit hard because she was lying down, but I somehow managed to, and when I finally had her settled in my arms, she hooked hers around my neck and slightly nuzzled her head into the space between my neck and my shoulder.

I took a deep breath, hoping that the sudden temperature rise in my body or pounding of my heart would wake her up, and when she didn’t, I let out a sigh before walking up to the front door and ringing the doorbell.

“Hello Mrs Kim.” I said as she opened the door.

“Oh, hello Zelo.” She said with a smile. “I’ll just call her dad to come and take her from you.” She said as she noticed Sherry asleep in my arms.

“Oh, don’t worry about it Mrs Kim, I’ll carry her.” I said with a smile. Mrs Kim opened the door wider for me.

I made my way up the stairs and to Sherry’s room, and gently placed her on her bed. It took a little bit of effort getting her arms dethatched from my neck, and when she landed on the bed, her hair went over her face.

I carefully moved the hair from her face and sighed at how beautiful she is.

 

*Sherry POV*

My eyes fluttered open as I felt a gentle touch on my face. The touch quickly vanished, and when I noticed what it was, I let out a loud scream.

“AHH!”

“Shh.” Zelo hushed with wide eyes as he attempted to cover my mouth with his hand.

“What happened?!” Mom and Dad yelled as they barged into my room.

“What the hell is he doing in my room!?” I screamed.

“Honey, calm down.” Mom said. “You fell asleep in the car, and Zelo had to carry you in.”

“Really?” I questioned, looking Zelo in the eyes. His cheeks slightly reddened as he nodded.

“I think I’ll get going now.” Zelo said, bowing to my parents before leaving my room.

“Sherry,” Mom called out. “Go see him out.”

I sighed, but I knew better than to argue with her, so I got out of bed and caught up with Zelo pretty quickly as he’d only managed to get half way down the stairs.

“Thanks for seeing me out.” Zelo said with the slightest smile.

“Whatever.” I replied, looking away as I crossed my arms. I heard him sigh, and as I looked back at him, he spoke again.

“So, I guess I’ll see you tomorrow then.” He said, sounding more like a question than a statement.

“Um, yeah, I guess so.” I hesitantly replied.

“Okay, well, bye.” He said awkwardly.

I stood at the door and watched as he quickly made his way to his car. Just as he pulled out of my driveway, he waved at me and I unconsciously waved back as he drove away.

 

***

 

I was in a good mood the next morning when Hana got to my house to pick me up.

“Well, don’t you seem like a little ball of sunshine today.” She said with a smile.

“What’s wrong with that?” I questioned.

“Nothing, nothing. I’m just curious as to why.” She explained.

“No reason in particular.” I said. “I mean, I woke up in a good mood, I managed to not burn my toast, and we’re not fighting anymore.”

“Ah, I see.” She said before changing the subject. “So, do you still hate them?”

“Who?” I asked.

“BAP, who else would I be talking about, dummy?” She giggled, and I did too before I sighed.

“Okay. I’ll admit it, I had a decent time with everyone last night.” I admitted. “But that doesn’t mean we’re best friends now, it just means I can stand their presence being around me.” I quickly defended myself.

“Oh my god.” Hana exclaimed. “I can’t wait to tell them.”

“Please don’t.” I said with a groan.

“Fine.” She said with a roll of her eyes. “The guys were so surprised when you laughed in front of them.”

“Well sometimes I just can’t hold it in.” I explained.

“Maybe you should stop holding it in.” She said.

“I’ll think about it.” I replied.

We arrived at school and to our luck, found a park really close to the front gates where BAP were standing in their usual spot.

“Hey guys!” Hana said as we got near them.

“Hey babe.” Daehyun greeted her.

“Well, you seem happy this morning.” Himchan commented.

“Of course I’m happy.” Hana smiled. “I get to see my prince.”

“Aw.” Daehyun cooed and placed a kiss on her cheek.

“I want a girlfriend.” Jongup said with a sigh.

“Well, you’ll have to find one for yourself.” Daehyun said. I was kind of zoning out when I noticed that Jongup was staring directly at me.

“What?” I asked.

“Kim Sherry,” Jongup started. “Would you please be my girlfriend?”

My mouth dropped open in shock and I couldn’t say anything.

“No. She’s mine.” Himchan argued.

“Nuh-uh hyung, she’s mine.” Youngjae joined in.

“No!” Jongup and Himchan both yelled at him. By this point I was just watching them all argue about who’s I was with an eyebrow raised when Youngjae pulled me back into the conversation.

“So Sherry, who are you going to pick?” He asked.

“Um.” I started before I was interrupted.

“Enough guys,” Yongguk said with a chuckle. “Go find another girl to argue over. Sherry’s already taken.”

“Excuse me?” I said.

“By who?” Jongup questioned.

“Just someone.” Yongguk said.

“And who is this elusive ‘someone’ you speak of?” I asked, crossing my arms.

“Yeah, who?” Himchan joined.

“Nope. I’m not telling.” Yongguk chuckled again right as the bell rang. “Come on, off to class.”


Edited: 11th of September, 2015